Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterCat

There are some very-talented people on this board!  What the hell am I doing here?

;026

SleepyD, your poem was a pleasure to read.  Have you more of them you'd be willing to share?

;019

CaptBrenden, you're a good man for having used your artistic talents to honor your fallen comrades-in-arms.  Way to go!

;hi

=^..^=

SleepyD

Quote from: "MisterCat"
SleepyD, your poem was a pleasure to read.  Have you more of them you'd be willing to share?

;019

Thanks a lot. I'm sure I have a few old poems in my devART gallery: http://sleepydoodler.deviantart.com/gallery/

It's not that big, so you shoudn't have trouble navigating. ^^;

MisterCat

Thanks, SleepyD.  I really like them!  You should do more of this sort of thing.

;010

I'm reminded of an anecdote from a documentary about radio, which was produced several years ago for the Public Broadcasting Service.  A boy was asked, "Which do you like better, radio or televison?"  "Radio!" he immediately replied.  "Why is that?" asked the interviewer.  Again the boy spoke right up:  "The pictures are better."

:smoke:

=^..^=

Alfamille

Thanks to SleepyD, his poems were in a form of simple thought and sudden curiosity....those minutes reading it was all worth it.  ;010

Ultimaninja

nope let me tell you what I know so far:
Father's side:
German
Polish
Don't know any more

Mother's Side:
Blackfoot(Native American)
Cherokee (Native American)
African American
Spanish or mexican
French
Canadian
Don't know any more...

SleepyD, Great poems, but I'm not really good at understanding poems 1/2 the time so it might not mean much to you...

panda

Quote from: NewYinzerYeah...anyway, it looks like panda has returned!

This is a more approprate place for this.

NewYinzer

SleepyD: Great poem!
panda: I know!
MisterCat: What's the story behind your avatar?
NewYinzer: Need to pick up two quarts milk, one quart orange juice, three cans of peaches, and white bread. And don't buy from Stop N' Go.

MisterCat

NewYinzer, do you mean the present one showing XP-tan wearing a bikini and sun hat?  I found that image "somewhere on the web," though I honestly cannot now recall just where (perhaps danbooru).  I rather like it!

Before this present avatar, I had one up for about a day which showed Tifa Lockhart of Final Fantasy VII fame.  I think I found that one via a Google search some time ago.  Anyway, squaring it out to 150 pixels on a side resulted in a bit too much empty background above her head; so I put the Latin expression "Morituri te salutant" ("Those about to die salute you") there.  Tifa was, after all, a commando in addition to being a public-house landlord.

:smoke:

=^..^=

C-Chan

*hops into thread*

Awww, I miss the Tifa one already....  ;^-^;

Anyways, on an unrelated note, I'M BACK!!!!!   ;^0^;
SICKNESS IS GONE~!!!  ^V^
Or at least subsided to the point of an annoying sniffle....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

*sniffle*

So look out y'all for today I'm feeling, better genkier, older and wiser all rolled into one!!  ^-^

*engulfed in flames*  Ph34r the MIGHT OF A HYPERACTIVE PIG!!!!!!!!  ^0^

I SAID PH34R ME!!!!!!  >O<

*whip lash*

rdhdtwns

Oh no.

I am so scared.

The cute pig.

So scared.

Someone hold me.

*wipes up sarcasm*

I'm glad you're feeling better though ^o^ <3

*gets in car*
Hey little guy, want some candy with tons of sugar? :D
So cute it\'s deadly!

C-Chan

*puppy eyes*  Hoh.... not supposed to take candy or rides from strangers, but.....  ;__;

*leaps forward happily*  THROW IN SOME AGAVE, AND I'M YOURS!!!!!!   ^V^

CaptBrenden

Yes yes little pig... get in the car... we are going to breakfast.  your the guest of honor.    hold on let me get the delicios biscuts with cheese and egg... then we will see how scary you are.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

rdhdtwns

Omg Capt you're making me hungry .-.

*tugs on shirt* road tripppp :__:
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

Hold on... let me get the pig :9

Come to think of it.. im pretty hungery too.. i should get something when im out
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Ultimaninja

Lol, hey what's this longhorn os-tan thing?

I have an avatar like the one I'm using of her and just wanted to know...

btw, I am willing to share all of these os-avatar things if there are any takers...