Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I remember hearing of a topic on GameFAQs that, due to a glitch in their software at the time, kept going well past the normal limit of 500 posts. I believe it went up to 4000+ posts before it finally locked

Paul

So the last week has been the absolutely busiest one EVER :S Never came home before 8pm, then had to study maths :/
Thankfully that stupid test is now over.

Chocofreak13

@paul: before i forget to mention again, your song "teal shoes" is on my ipod. hope that's cool. -w-
click to make it bigger

Paul

@Kari: wow, thanks! Really glad you like it ^^

Nichi

@Kari: Sucks about the trains. I know I've been there before >_<
Also, I think I would enjoy that class ^_^

@Paul: Cool. Nothing like getting a test out of the way so you can focus on other stuff

Chocofreak13

@paul: no problem. ^^ it's a good song. wish it had some album artwork, though. xD
@pentium: i think everyone here would like the class. :3 as for train hell, i doubt i'm going to be riding the train to the museum anytime soon, so i think it's okay, for now at least.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

So guys, I'm going to work in a short while... wish me luck?

I'm going to try to catch up on here when I get back, later. :3

The Choice of a New Generation.

Nichi

Good luck, dude *salutes*

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

so i was watching america's most wanted, and the last guy being profiled was this dirtbag preacher who liked little girls. as they were coming to the end of it, i found out that he was captured 2 days ago.

america, fuck yeah. 8)

EDIT: and i find out that a second one was captured 2 days ago as well.

america, fuck yeah x2 8) 8)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

An important message, guys.

BUSTED
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

smooth, man, smooth. well played. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

surely a 509 error is impossible. >w>;
click to make it bigger