Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I still stand by pronouncing "Luxury Yacht" as "Throatwobbler Mangrove"
[/monty_python]

Krizonar

Arcansaw begs for too much special attention, from now on it is simply known as Arkansas.

NejinOniwa

It is skiing weather. Redbeard is now whitebeard due to ALL THE SNOW IN IT.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

santa! ^^

so i used to be an adventurer, but then i took a slow-moving cannonball to the knee. but i'll be back to adventuring in a couple days.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Stuck in concord. Typing on iPad. Will be around later. I hope...

PS this site looks tiny on an iPad.

NejinOniwa

SOOOO

A bit of update on my mountaineering plans this summer.
At least 3 mountains to be climbed that are +2km in height.
At least 100km of wandering.
BASECAMP BASECAMP BASECAMP.
Climbing Kebnekaise after wandering cross-country for 60km - of which around 20 are pathed.

: D

Chocofreak13

*applauds*

@bella: i would expect almost any site to look tiny on an ipad, except maybe nyanit.com .
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Only halfway there? Man, you guys are slow. Now I need to wait another 14985 posts to appear in this thread...

Nichi

1000 pages? O_O

Anyway, today was tiring. Not busy at work, just tiring; the weather making me sleepy, combined with a general lack of work

stewartsage

Did you know, when roundshot was still in regular use in warfare, soldiers would often see seemingly spent balls rolling across the ground only to have their legs ripped off since the ball was still moving quite fast?

Dr. Kraus

Just ordered a fresh ISAF Round Green patch and a UK/US Joint Operation Iraqi Freedom patch that my cousin had worn during her service time in the UK ARMY. I'll need to order some new UK Flag patches but that can wait till my next pay check, I don't feel like spending anymore....

IanDanKilmaster

Went back to the doctor today, got the expected result.  Apparently I misunderstood in that I have to go back within 2 weeks for the next TB check to be free, so I have every intention of going back within that time frame ^^;.  I have to say, the people there are the nicest ones I've ever met working a free clinic before.  I'm starting to realize that I've grown an intense aversion to needles, though.  I don't like that. :/

Woooo 1000 pages!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

I'M TOO TIRED TO NOTICE THAT THIS IS PAGE 1000.

Nichi

I think we need some cool intro for our 1000th page, so here we go:
*clears throat*

In the criminal justice system OS-tan Collections forums, the members who post in the Topicless thread experience ever-changing topics of discussion, bizarre writing, and senseless acts of posting

These are their stories

Dun-dun!

Bella

Law & Order: Superusers Unit?