Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Well, something like that - the definite order isn't very easy to determine all the time, however. However, "crow" i must clarify, because this is erroneous - or at least, a bit vague.
Here, I will go by the species that clear the Mirror Test for self-recognition, and some guesswork. It is, however, largely informed guesswork. ;)

Humans -> Orangutans -> Chimpanzees -> Elephants -> All the other great apes (gorillas, gibbons, bonobos) -> Bottlenose dolphins -> Orcas -> European Magpies -> Other dolphins -> Other corvids (Crows, Ravens etc)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Seriously thinking of ordering some food from Amazon... >>;

Nichi

My sister's father-in-law ordered me a bag of Jelly Babies on there, so go for it ^_^

Chocofreak13

i've considered ordering stuff from amazon. but i prefer in person stuff, and i also found a website for groceries like that: asianfoodgrocer.com .
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I use Amazon a lot, as there are some things you just can't find in person where I live

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Fun fact: reading upward of 1000 pages of very small novel text in one day gives you quite a bit of a neck pain, BEST SCIFI EVER or not.

Chocofreak13

i would imagine that staring down at anything all day would hurt your neck. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Nichi

I read about that, Nej. I heard some other sites (I Can Has Cheezburger and it's affiliates, Mozilla, and a few others) are joining as well

Chocofreak13

weird, thought i posted that. hopefully losing wiki will wake some people up.

to keep you tied over during the protest, watch this adorably silly nostalgia meets today video. >w<
http://www.themarysue.com/furby-and-siri/
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: You did, but it was buried between some images you posted in /Random Pictures

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on January 17, 2012, 04:16:11 AM
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/English_Wikipedia_anti-SOPA_blackout
SHIT IS GOING DOWWWWWN.

AW YEAH PROTESTS. <3

Anyway, went to the dentist for x-rays today (they were going to do it when I had my teeth cleaned, but the x-ray machine was under repairs or some such), they didn't find cavities or any other points of concern, and my wisdom teeth seem to be coming in on a straight course still. The doctor said (for about the fourth of fifth time since I started going to that place) that if they continue on those courses I'll probably be able to let them stay.

I find it really nice that I've finally found a dentist (well, team of dentists/technicians, it's a pretty big clinic) who is competent yet non-interventionist (for the most part) and refuses to scare-monger. As opposed to my last four or so dentists, who all seemed to have negligent tendencies and/or sadistic streaks... >>

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!