Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

no, i developed pneumonia after she misdiagnosed me for other things 3 times. needless to say i switched doctors after that. >>;
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Happy birthday, Aurora! A bit late but still. ^^ And all the possible "get better" wishes in addition to that for your brother. :)

Paul

Happy birthday Aurora :D And best wishes for your brother!

Nichi

So, I discovered something good about my travel plans last night. Although my sister might not be able to come with me, due to money problems, she is at least going to help me get up there to the best of her ability; finding ways around mom's paranoia.

If nothing else comes up, the trip is still on for sometime this summer :3

Chocofreak13

which is good. ^^

hey guys, maybe you can solve a dilemma for me: i'm close to winning this used ipod touch 3rd gen, but i just learned today that this edition doesn't have a camera. :[ there's an app i wanted to try out where you can take a photo of something in any language (sign, menu, package, etc) and it will translate it to english or spanish. it would be useful when i go shopping in asian markets so i can know exactly what i'm getting. should i look into getting a 4th gen? or just suck it up and be happy with what's in front of me?

(if i lose the bidding, then that would solve that. >>; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'd say if you end up winning that one, stick with it for a while. If you want a 4th gen later on, you could always sell your old 3rd gen iPod Touch to one of us :3

Chocofreak13

mm, alright. who knows, maybe my bro can mod it to have a camera. >w>

(or maybe i can buy a camera that can go in the headphone jack or something ridiculous like that. >>; )
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Nope, you can't.  There wouldn't be software support for that kind of thing.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

it uses the same OS. between jailbreaks and applications, there must be something.

and if not, it was just a suggestion. why you so negative? >>;
click to make it bigger

Paul

@Kari: The OS basically is the same, yet the CPU is different I think. So you'd probably have to compile the later revision with camera support to the older cpu architecture... and for that you'd need the OS source and the compiler toolchain (which Apple won't give away I guess). And even then it isn't guaranteed that the old CPU could cope with the workload of the camera app...

Chocofreak13

i might be willing to experiment. >:3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Today at the optometrist I was diagnosed with GREEN EYES~

Chocofreak13

AWESOME. *___* (mine are just brown, meh. >>; [i call them amber cause it sounds better. >w>])
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

My eyes seem to change color, but I think they're actually hazel and just look green or blue depending on the way light hits them.

In interesting news, there's talk of this local lady trying to get a director friend of hers to shoot a production here.  Right now they're trying to find a house to act as the hub of the production, but so far the best option is some vacant house owned by a bank (the big kind, not local).  Let's hope they find something around here they can use, and hopefully I can get involved in the production somehow.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

oooo. good luck. maybe you can help by looking for locations and pitching them. :3
click to make it bigger