Chocofreak13

@pentium: sometimes, the best stuff you have to wait for. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True that :)

My copy of Diddy Kong Racing was a late Christmas gift, as a classic example

Bella

Quote from: Paul on December 27, 2011, 12:28:55 PM
@Bells: smallish and blue? That'd then probably be an O2 (looks like a toaster)

Pretty sure it was an O2, I just googled it and that looks familiar.

Anyway... I bought a Naruto shirt for a dollar today. WHY?!

Oh, the design was pretty cool and it fit me and it only cost a dollar, that's why. .___.;

Nichi

Ooh...

I want pics of the shirt; it's likely awesome ^_^

Chocofreak13

@bella: *is insanely jealous since i actually like that series* >>;;

who does it have on it....?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Too tired to forum effectively.  Will try again tomorrow when I get home and am probably even more tired.  Hooray.

Chocofreak13

*pets the pony*

it's okay, just go to sleep. you'll be better in the morning.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Wow, those pot-smoking coders finally finish the project?

I keed, but it's been a long time coming for a VN.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

CALLING EVERYBODY WHO'S WORKED WITH OLD COMPUTERS (PARTICULARLY MACS) MORE THAN I HAVE:

What sort of electrical cord can I use for my 128k Macintosh? I stupidly allowed the cord it came with (which wasn't an original Mac cord, btw) to get mixed up with my other cords. This was like, a year ago. Now I have to find one that won't blow up my very prized and VERY expensive antique 128k.

The electrical specs on the back call for a 120v(ac), 1 amp, 60w, 50-60 hrtz cord. All my cords are 10amp/125volt (with the exception of one 250v cord). I have some unmarked cords too. I don't want to do anything dumb that would endanger that computer, but at the same time I really want to run it since it hasn't been used in a long time... errrrrrrgh, help. >_<

Red-Machine

Anything will be fine.  It's just a standard kettle lead.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

What Red said. Mac 128K uses the same power plug as a standard PC, as well as many classic Mac models up to I believe the iMac G3

Bella

Thanks, that's what I assumed but wasn't entirely sure ... I'm paranoid when it comes to running older computers, want to make sure that I won't be the one to cause any mishaps. >>;;;

Nichi

No problem ^_^

It's hard to believe the year is almost over...so much happened during that time

Chocofreak13

shit, yeah, the year's almost gone. just wondering, bells, stew, pentium, you guys gonna be around on new year's eve? if you guys weren't doing anything we could watch the ball drop. :3

@katawa shojo: cool, hope it's still free :3
click to make it bigger