Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

I got a pair of jump boots as a present from the surplus store I visit regularly.  Oh, and a candy cane from my boss.

Bella

I got a house to live in, or at least livable parts of a house...

Krizonar

I have received a Magic Trackpad and a (crapload) of

Red-Machine

I just noticed Jurassic Park was powered by Apple Mac Quadra 700s running System 7.  But it was supposed to be a Unix system...

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on December 24, 2011, 05:23:13 PM
I just noticed Jurassic Park was powered by Apple Mac Quadra 700s running System 7.  But it was supposed to be a Unix system...

I noticed that years ago. : p

Nichi

Well, I remember noticing in the Doctor Who episode, Forest of the Dead, the Doctor is using an Apple Wireless Keyboard in one scene.

The episode is set in the 51st century, with a keyboard built in the early 21st. Built to last 8)

Chocofreak13

worst. christmas eve. ever.

to sum it up, almost didn't get dinner, the guy i like is alone at another woman's house, got home really late and then had to leave again, and gothpod is gone.

presents recieved so far:
Writeable Coffee Mug (can be written on in pencil, from Mel)
Custom Sketch Book (picture on facebook, from Matt)
new ipod (mum has promised to get me a new one since i used gothpod so much)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

New iPod? What kind are you going for? :3

Chocofreak13

either the same as before or an ipod touch, simply because then i could get my day planner on there, and maybe a .pdf reader for books. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Also with an iPod Touch, Angry Birds. My sister loves that game ^_^

EDIT: There is actually one last gift from my parents, which they surprised me with today
A root beer sampler gift set! Woo!

Bella

Merry Christmas OSC!

Manly tears were welled-up when I opened my gift from Pentium + read that letter. ;w;

Nichi

You're welcome, Bella. Glad you liked the gift ^_^

Krizonar

I got my G5 and between that morning and when I woke up, the power supply gave out, my parents re-tested it last night and it worked, now it doesn't.

Nichi

That's got to suck >_<

Well, I'm over at my grandmother's house (On my mom's side), waiting on lunch to be ready and for everyone else to show up

Krizonar

Eureka, I fixed it.

Me gusta, my power supply I got from goodwill / (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻