Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Yay! I survived the work week, and after a crappy night, tomorrow comes a nice day off! ^_^

This is going to be fun

Chocofreak13

i think we're all looking forward to the break that comes with the holidays. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm up too early >_<

Don't you hate it when you wake up earlier than you'd like?

Paul

Test is over... went pretty well :D let's see what comes out of this.

Also I'm now proud owner of a PS3 <3

Nichi

@Paul: Huzzah! That makes another OSCer with a PS3 other than me ^_^

Now, those of us with PS3s should exchange PSN screennames sometime, in case we want to play online sometime

Paul

mine: l1ttlen01s3s (0=o, 1=i, 3=e)

Nichi

Mine: *points to my OSC screenname*

I use it pretty much everywhere. Sending you a friend request as soon as my PS3 is finished updating; anyone else with a PS3, feel free to shoot one my way ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

I'll add you when we're done watching this movie, Pent.  Or at least, I'll try to remember to do so ^^.  I use a much different PSN than my screenname, so I'll have to let you know it's me in a message.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Nichi

All right ^_^

@Paul: I tried to add you, but it said your screenname doesn't exist

IanDanKilmaster

Hmmm, sure you keyed it in right?  Seems like that might be fairly difficult to achieve ^^;.

Nichi

IanDanKilmaster

That's odd.  That hasn't happened to me yet, but then again, I hadn't tried adding him.

Anyway, 'twas a great movie, funny how film quality tends to be going in two separate directions at once this year.

Chocofreak13

@IDK: aren't most films like that? they either suck or rock, no middle ground?

other than that, i'm comfortable with my PS2. >>;
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

What surprises me is there are still games you can play online with the PS2.  Well, that might've changed in the past couple of years since I did so.  Got any of the great R&C games on your system, Kari-chan?

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 22, 2011, 08:10:07 PM
@IDK: aren't most films like that? they either suck or rock, no middle ground?

It seems to come and go in seasons for me.  2010 was a fairly lackluster year for films; save a very few.  This year was a good deal more impressive, but the films seem to be more on opposite sides of the spectrum.  So last year was "meh", this year was more "yay" or "f**k all".

Chocofreak13

agreed. but i don't go to the movies much anymore. :\

also, what's R&C? :\
click to make it bigger