Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

It was obviously a Decepticreep.

Nichi

Actually, it may have been ninjas. Ninja Decepticreeps

So, I almost have everything back to normal on 2k. Huzzah!

NejinOniwa

Interesting note: Aside from citizens of Sweden, citizens of EU member states, EES member states or Switzerland are able to receive college-level education for free in swedish institutions.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 15, 2011, 02:09:45 PM
Interesting note: Aside from citizens of Sweden, citizens of EU member states, EES member states or Switzerland are able to receive college-level education for free in swedish institutions.

Things like this make me wish I was European. Your higher-educational system is enviable. : /

NejinOniwa

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@nej: damn.

if my college kicks me out, guess i'm moving in with you. >:3

@captian: it'd be nice to have vondaab back. he was a cool guy. ^^
@pentium: there was a particularly bad day in my freshman year of high school that started out with the transformer blowing in front of our house. we didn't lose power, but the sparks were flying all over the place.

little did i know that was an omen of what was to come.....

SO GUIZE.
CLASSES ARE OVER.

PARTY TIEM~~~~~
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

So guys, looks like google is taking the Hatsune route...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGt25mv4-2Q

They did a really good job with this one, way better than the Toyota one.

Two thumbs up for google!

Chocofreak13

dude, that was fucking amazing. *w*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kraus: That was awesome, man

It's almost Christmas! Yay!
*dances*

Chocofreak13

it's almost christmas! *curls up and cries*

i'm so not ready.....
click to make it bigger

Bella

I need to get like a half dozen blood tests tomorrow morning and can't eat for 12 hours starting tonight at around 10pm... FML guys, FML indeed.

EDIT: That was too pessimistic-sounding, I'm planning on stuffing my face for the next four hours, so it's not ALL bad.

Nichi

@Bella: Blood tests? It is serious, or just a check-up? : (

So, 2k-tan the Desktop has officially received her RAM upgrade; boosting her to 16GB. Now, once Skype is finished installing, I'll go boost the RAM in my various Virtualboxes...

Bella

It's just a checkup... in addition to whatever's covered in the typical "comprehensive" test, they're going to check my iron, vitamin D and various hormone levels, and also do a blood typing since as far as I know, my blood type has never been recorded or the records have been lost. : \

Chocofreak13

@bella: interesting. even i know my blood type. post yours once you get it, i'm curious. ^^
that said, hope everything turns out good, no reason for it not to.

and my night's sucked balls too, so i feel your pain. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think I remember seeing what mine is somewhere, but I don't remember off the top of my head. The most I can remember right now is that my type is "red" :P

Well, yesterday I was given a free ham at work as my Christmas bonus ^_^