Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

So, I just wrapped my sister's gift...and was a bit of a troll with it. Her upgrade code for Windows 7 is wrapped inside the box for Windows 95 >:3

Chocofreak13

@pentium: sneaky. 8)
@paul: make sure to stuff yourself with plenty of cake. :3
@bella: if he likes his women from the boston area, then how does that not make sense? (boston is basically my stomping ground.....)
@nej: let's hope that we don't have the same problems here. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Paul: Happy birthday! : D

@Kari: Yes, but I'm pretty sure even though I'm more geographically separated from the city than you are, I'm actually MORE Bostonian in attitude/outlook...

I have the accent, I'm quickly becoming a bold driver, I have a snarky, condescending attitude wrapped in a sugary-sweet and polite shell, I like to interact/talk with complete strangers in social situations (MA and RI only), I'm unapologetically pushy on the subway, I absolutely love the history of my region even if a lot of it is very grim/disturbing, I follow the regional sports teams when I'm able to, I'm addicted to Dunkin Donuts coffee and drink iced coffee even in the winter, I'm convinced Boston is the best place on earth and one of the great wellsprings of human knowledge, and I also think Bostonians are the best people on earth for me to be around, since they emit a unique (and highly delicious) form of emotional energy that I can use to emotionally sustain myself.

NejinOniwa

QuoteI also think Bostonians are the best people on earth for me to be around, since they emit a unique (and highly delicious) form of emotional energy that I can use to emotionally sustain myself.
BELLA IS A SOUL EATER!?!?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Psychological vampire, I suppose that's close enough. 'w'

Chocofreak13

i qualify for some of those. but saying that if you don't qualify for all of those disqualifies you for being a bostonian is biased; i'm willing to bet plenty of bostonians don't match all of those.

but let's not get into a "who's more boston" pissing match. i don't want to fight with a friend. >:\
click to make it bigger

Paul

@Bells: Thank you :3
Today was kind of a great day.... lots of presents <3

Chocofreak13

don't forget the cake. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Awesome, I'm glad you had a good b'day. ^^

@Kari: Unfortunately, nobody will take my Bostonianism seriously because i don't live there. And who knows if I ever will, since I don't have the money to now (and probably won't in the foreseeable future thanks to the house that's being built), and will probably end up stalking Stew once he moves someplace. ;__;

It makes me really depressed, because that's the only place I've been to (well, aside from RI) that I have any kind of strong emotional connection with. I dislike where i live now precisely because, emotionally-speaking, it's so empty and stagnate - I don't associate with anyone around me and that upsets me. I feel like my life would be a lot better if I lived in eastern Mass (or RI), but it seems like everyone I know wants to keep me away from the only place that could ever make me happy (or at least not as depressed as I am now).

Nichi

@Paul: Happy birthday, man *brofist*

So, today is one of those slow days where I experiment with a prototype version of Windows; something I haven't done in a few months. This time, Whistler 2296

stewartsage

Which one is that Pentium?  How do I know all of the OSes for the PDP-8 but I can't remember half the Windows ones?

Bells!

Kari is correct, she does meet the criteria as outlined.

Nichi

@Stew: That would be a beta of Windows XP

Bella

I will not calm my tits until I'm living in eastern Mass/Rhode Island/somewhere else in coastal NE. >:/

Dr. Kraus

@paul: I shall drink to your brithday if you drink to mine! Just make sure its a Hacker Pschorr, I'll have a Pilsner urquell since that's what my dad bought.

Probably the best birthday I've ever had, Got a brand new ASUS laptop (Core i5, big screen, lovely keyboard, etc.) and a Amazon Kindle Fire!

I'll been deleting bloatware from my ASUS all morning and now can use it with minimal interference while messing around with my Kindle Fire. I must say that the Kindle Fire kicks some major ass in terms of speed, display, sound, and of course, reading. Its been hard to put it down thanks to its REALLY nice battery life which ticked down to 25% only after 4 hours of continues use.

Also, thank you all for saying happy birthday!

Krizonar

It's a birthday today? Fus do RAH