Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i got mine to post random crap on the go, and to get photos off my phone. case in point, my tweets.
click to make it bigger

Paul

svx

In Holland, we are unsure of the virility belonging of the Twitter.  It is acclaimed that semi-anonymous preaching gives allowance??  However, Holland (I am professional Holland) sees that may perhaps not-so-anonymous.

This gives rise to Professional Holland consider write Unique Draft regards the "How Get Away From Google, Etc".  In Holland, we were aspired understanding of that it becomes so opaque to gather the infos regarding individuals on High Speed Super Information Super Highway:  Inter-nets.  Do these not bother individual???  Anything these people says or does, it can, and it will come back to do the biting one day.

That is why Holland has drinking song (ALL Holland song is drinking song!!!) about "stay out the Twitter and Yourspace, it is the clogged toilet!"

We are look forward to Genuine Discussion regarding truths laid out herein, within Holland Document of svxs on OS-Plx Thorums.  Also, it is aware that Thor is Holland president?  Yes, it is aware now!!!

Red-Machine

So, Windows XP is 10 years old.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

You mean it's been that long? I feel old...

Red-Machine

I be going to the London Expo on sunday!

Chocofreak13

@red: cool! and xp isn't a loli anymore?? *faints*

@paul: will bookmark :3

@svx: wait, you're holland? i thought you were batman. :\

so i'm gonna start rooting my doll's hair soon, and i got a new bento. ^^ for more news, turn to the weather thread. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I just learned something interesting. According to what I read, in the early beta version of Pokémon Gold (Circa '97), New Bark Town was originally going to be named "Silent Hill"

This only serves to make me think of Linkara capturing a Pyramid Head with a Pokéball

Chocofreak13

........what the hell were they thinking.....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I'm almost finished parting out those PC. The ones I was just given are out of the way, leaving just the ones from when Frankenstein Classic was being assembled years ago

Bella

Didn't get much sleep last night, neighbors had to help me keep a section of the porch from collapsing, and I just spent ~2 hours prancing about in the snow.

Think I've finally figured out why I like snow so much, I feel safer in it. It's like a weird meteorological safety blanket or something.

But it's melting now. ;_;

ALSO: OHMYGODEVANGELINEI'MSOSORRYIFORGOTYOURBIRTHDAY. ;____;

Eve turned two on the 21st... why did I think her birthday was closer to Halloween?

ALSO pt. 2: My birthday, my bf's birthday and my computer's birthday are all on the 21st. Isn't that crazy? :o

Nichi

@Bella: That's interesting, with the birthdays and all...

So, I now have a fedora. Expect pics eventually

Red-Machine

Nichi

@Red: O_O Wow...some of them looked very convincing
Which, I'm sure if I had a wig again, I could easily pull it off ^_~

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, Asians tend to be really good traps, sometimes without even wearing girls' clothes. @.@

Looking forward to the update, Pent :3.  Reminds that I had a fedora once... used it for one of my college plays, and then I never saw it again :/.  I wish I could find another pinstripe fedora like that ;-;.

The Choice of a New Generation.