Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

The answer is, words never used to describe Shih Tzus.

I feel ya Nej; one exam, three projects down.  A lot of projects, at least three research papers and exams left for midterm.  Hoooooray.

Chocofreak13

@stew&nej: i feel your pain. got a couple project coming up. most of them are small though, so i don't really mind (plus i'm partnered for one of them). the biggest thing weighing on my mind right now is taking my portfolio to school tomorrow, given that it threw out my shoulder yesterday. :[

@bella: yorkies are surprisingly tough for their size, so unless your dogs attack other dogs, she should be fine. :3
and if she's overly yappy, just raise your voice slightly to let her know who's boss. although, that might backfire given her lack of socialization. :\

@pentium: i know you said you wanted another job...but walmart? surely you can do better. :\

today went well, though the ride home was a tad embarrasing, given that i was holding a camera's mic up to the green line's speaker. :\ though now that it's over, i'm happy i did it, since it might prove useful to the project i plan on using it for.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I admit, I really don't want to work for Wal-Mart (I knew some people who did work there, and out of all of them, very few liked it), but at this point, anything to get me away from that bastard I work for would be a good thing. Besides, I'm putting in applications in other places as well; hoping I get one of the better places

Pitkin

Tonight, finally a hot shower! Our old water heater broke last Thursday and today it was replaced. I cannot describe how grateful I'm now, just waiting for the water to heat~ <3

Nichi

Well, I just finished the application for RadioShack; throwing my hat into their ring as well. I'm hoping I get a job there instead of Wal-Mart, to be honest.

Which, even though I want out of the hospital badly, I refuse to even consider working at McDonald's. After all, I have standards

EDIT:
After doing some rearranging, Fuuka has been moved to the back room (She has a smaller monitor now, unfortunately), as a legendary beast woke up from hibernation...and had lots of patching to do. Welcome back, 2k-tan the Desktop

Chocofreak13

cool dude. ^^

@pitkin: in life, it's the little things that matter. enjoy your cozy shower, my friend. ~^^~

tonight, i want to relax and watch anime. but there's so many posts to catch up on and so many people IMing me that idk if i ccan. ;^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hello, people. Anyone in the mood for some science? No? Fine then.
HOW ABOUT SOME AWESOMELY MAD GROUNDBREAKING SCIENCE, THEN!?
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/09/22/science-eu-breaking-light-speed_8695154.html
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Yeah, bitches.  We'll have FTL-capable starships by the end of the century.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

FTL travel? Awesome
*begins whistling the Star Trek theme*

Bella

FUCK FASTER-THAN-LIGHT SPACECRAFT -

WE CAN HAZ TIEMTRAVEL? ಠ‿ಠ

Nichi

That's what I want next, along with the ability to make something bigger on the inside. I want my own TARDIS

NejinOniwa

Pocket dimensionality and bounce timetravel are among my theories... :3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Well, I noticed a call from a unknown number on my phone a moment ago. I called them back, thinking it was RadioShack or one of the other places I put in an application...but it turned out to be some dumb kids who somehow got my number and where trying to prank call me

*facepalm*

Chocofreak13

how the hell did they get your number?

so i'm sick. ><; on the upside, my cousin's birthday party was today. :3 she turns 27 tomorrow, but doesn't look a day over 22. >w>
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

So, in other news, I'm actually getting paid to do stuff nao.

Not exactly an aerospace job, but hey, at least I have a job. We'll see where this takes me.