Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Well, tonight after I watch Doctor Who, I'm going to stay over at my sister's house for the first time in ages. Now, if only she still had internet out there...

Chocofreak13

HOSHIT I ALMOST FORGOT DR. WHO.

but i didn't. thanks pentium!
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

You can now see a bit of what the deeps of pinkie's mind looks like...

rule #1 of the deeps: there is always a creeper there
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

armor makeover! talking to mel!
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Spoiler: ShowHide
I now have a teeming urge to shoop a creeper face into every pic I post
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Sure, why not.

Ah, back in the school year pattern of sleeping all damn day because I don't during the week.

Chocofreak13

gonna hang with mel tomorrow, and maybe clean when i get home.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Is it unreasonable of me to expect that I'll be able to go to college and have a normal sleep schedule? On account of not doing any college-kid-ish-activities like partying or making/having friends? >_>

That, and considering majoring in Humanities, which I'm hoping is the least rigorous/most trite and thus relevant-to-my-interests major.

Nichi

Last night was ok, although I didn't get much sleep because of how noisy the bed was (It would pop with even the slightest move) on top of being uncomfortable, as well as the room being like a meat locker (Normally I can handle the cold fairly well...but last night, that room was too cold; there not being enough blankets to help me stay warm)

@Bella: That's one of the reasons why I'm not going to college (Even with everybody over the age of 35 kicking and screaming about how I must do this now) and one of a long list of reasons why I was against the idea of being moved to the nightshift at work. I like keeping a fairly normal sleep schedule

Bella

I kinda want to get back into analog photography...... but I've forgotten everything I knew about it. ;_;

Dr. Kraus

Just learned the song "Way to Fall" from the MGS3 soundtrack, really fun to play! I CAN'T STOP!

stewartsage

Oh no, I have an irregular sleep schedule because I always have an irregular sleep schedule.  Always.

Time to go take photos of trees in a thunderstorm

Chocofreak13

@bella: it depends on what you're going into, and how well you work over time. the longest i've ever stayed up before was 36 hours, and that was because i worked overnight on a project and went to school the next day with it (and didn't get home till 9pm).

if you're going for a non-rigorous major and you can divide up a project into small tasks over time, you'll be fine.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Dear WiFi:

THROW YOURSELF IN FRONT OF AN ONCOMING BUS, AND CURSE IS NO LONGER WITH YOUR GENERAL HERPDERPYNESS

-Love, Bella