Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Hey Codi, I'm gonna check over near by those rocks.
*runs over to rocks*
Hmm, no C-Chan in sight.
*keeps searching*
How very odd, there is a rock with small hairs on it. Probably moldy. Couldn't be C-Chan. I'll go and check out the other topics.
*runs over to other topics*

C-Chan

*unfurls belly-up*

Phew.... safe.....  'v'

Although now that I think about it,.... a Lisa-tan wouldn't be such a bad idea to include as a Binteji Renmei member.  Obscure, vintage, abandoned,... breaks my heart already....  ^__^'

*starts brainstorming, momentarily forgetting about Codi and NewYinzer*

NewYinzer

C-Chan is nowhere to be found. I better get busy on those TPS reports.

SleepyD

*trips over a random cord*

Alfamille

Fishing is so hard yesterday...

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzer

C-Chan is nowhere to be found. I better get busy on those TPS reports.

Soon hide....and quickly appears :D

This Kyurou kid feels a little bit Skid row....

Pitkin

Aww, there was talk about the movie Babe, and I missed it. v_v

Saw the movie with my mother when it first came out in theatres in Finland, and loved it beyond imagination. Always been fond of piggies and cows (and well, many other farm animals, but not to the 'mommy, why can't we adopt a piggy? v_v' scale), and Babe was just so cute. ^___^

I want to see that movie again, it's been years since they last reran it in telly... <_<

NewYinzer

If you can find a video rental store, you can probably rent it. Or look on amazon.com.

C-Chan

Here here!  Glad to know Pitkin's tastes are excellent as always!  ^V^

*toasts with shotglass full of rice milk*

In case you haven't, you should definitely consider reading the original book as well.  It goes by either "The Sheep Pig" or the newer title "Babe: The Gallant Pig", written by Dick King Smith.  You'll be astonished by how much the movie diverged from (and toned down the contents of) the book.  

(e.g., in the original book there IS NO Rex.  Fly raised, trained and toughened Babe all by herself.)

By the way, on a separate topic, I'd like to draw attention momentarily to the Gallery.  Uploaded new Mac-tan pics, some very interesting group pictures, blah blah,... whatever.  The most important thing, though, is in the Others section.  ^V^

I found the cute pic of MSX-DOS in Nijura, and love it to bits cause it shows that I'm not alone!  Clearly, there are still fans out there interested in drawing new and vintage OS-tans!  And you can't get any more obscure and vintage than MSX-DOS!!!  ^V^

*ignites with flames of fervor*

That does it!!!!  I'm psyched now!!!  I'm not only gonna draw Apple II-tan!  Hell, I'll do Lisa-tan as well for the helluvit!!!  YOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!  ^V^

NewYinzer

QuoteThat does it!!!! I'm psyched now!!! I'm not only gonna draw Apple II-tan! Hell, I'll do Lisa-tan as well for the helluvit!!! YOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!! ^V^

Hooray!

QuoteBy the way, on a separate topic, I'd like to draw attention momentarily to the Gallery. Uploaded new Mac-tan pics, some very interesting group pictures, blah blah,... whatever. The most important thing, though, is in the Others section. ^V^

Beat me to it!

C-Chan

MSX-DOS-tan, KAWAII!!!  ^.^

We need a warm welcome for the young lass!  ^v^
Any ice cream left...?  'v'

Ice cream....  'v'

*gasps*

HOLY CRAP, I FORGOT!!!  @___@'

*scrambles*

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!  CODI-SAN!!!!!  PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!  ;^0^;

NewYinzer

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : C-Chan

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!  CODI-SAN!!!!!  PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!  ;^0^;

*sniffs* I thought you had completely forgotten me~

*looks at ice cream* it's a little melted... but that's OK, we can play together  ;006  ekeke. And then I'll get some new ice cream, too.

If I had glasses, I'd be adjusting them now.
So cute it\'s deadly!

NewYinzer

Quote*sniffs* I thought you had completely forgotten me~

We'd never forget you Codi! Here, have some vanilla...

Pitkin

*corrects his glasses*

Hee...

Thank you to C-Chan and most recently to NewYinzer-san for their contributions to the galleries, by the way. ^_^

NewYinzer

QuoteThank you to C-Chan and most recently to NewYinzer-san for their contributions to the galleries, by the way.

You're welcome. I hope to make more contributions in the future.