Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Congrats, although I am a bit late

Chocofreak13

heh, bet it's gonna be weird the first few weeks calling her your brother's wife and not his fiancee. :3

@bella: how OLD is your brother?? o__o;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on August 14, 2011, 07:13:22 AM
True that. Then again, 1: It's warm and fuzzy when you get in the clan, and 2: Our name is better. Seriously, my brother's best man Saman (man with no country, born in '86, from Soviet Ukraine and Kurdistan and is at least 200% more radioactive than thou) and his gf have tried convincing us to let them adopt our name when they marry. Seriously.

Wow, what an honor.... I'd be so flattered if a friend wanted to adopt my family's surname, hahah. ^^

If i ever get married imma try to get my spouse to adopt my name. <o>____<o> Lol.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 14, 2011, 01:04:57 PM
@bella: how OLD is your brother?? o__o;

He's 37, his waifu is a few years older... IIRC, they met 'round 1993.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: The age gap between you and your brother is like between my dad and my uncle. By the time dad was in 1st grade, his big brother was in his senior year of high school.

Anyway, my sister and I played an epic game of Bust-A-Move '99 earlier. I won most of the matches, but she did beat me a few times

Chocofreak13

@pentium: i had a friend who has a sister like that.
and i love that game. -w-

HAY GUIZE.........GUESS WHO JUST BOUGHT SOME YURI...... >w<
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You have more yuri? What did you get?

Chocofreak13

the omnibus of Strawberry Panic, which was cheaper than i expected. :3
sadly, the plushie i was stalking is gone, so i'm going to focus on school supplies and check back at the store on wenesday, which is when they get their weekly shipments in. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

My stomach has been messed up since last night. I wish I was feeling better right now...

Chocofreak13

funny, i went to bed with tummy trouble last night too.....

today i hung out with a friend for a few hours. we played a video game called "fancy pants adventures" or something like that, and then watched the first eden of east movie. (i reccomend it, though it ended on a cliffhanger. :\ )

right now, i'm cursing myself for forgetting my water bottle at his house, and wishing people would reply to "NEEDED: YOUR INPUT". :\
also going to begin planning my lunches and call staples about a reverse network cable (or whatever it's called) later.
click to make it bigger

Paul

Came back from Greece yesterday - was really nice but WAY TOO HOT!!!
Could someone please give me a short summary of what has happened here since my departure?

Also, there was a nice little CD in the mail yesterday labeled "OpenVMS Hobbyist Kit - OpenVMS Alpha V8.3 and Selected Products" :D
I've already did a basic setup of the system, currently generating licenses (VMS's licensing model is one of the strictest I've ever seen... you can get into the system account but not much more.... even TCP/IP and DECnet require separate licenses!)

NejinOniwa

Writing and playan minecraft, in preparation for epic adventures with clone later today. YEAH. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@paul: not much, stew has finished the run of his summer job, the weather around here has gotten better, and my laptop's wireless card crapped out again, so i'm using my other laptop Tanky, which runs 98SE.
this has given me the chance to draw moar comics, which seems to have rejuvinated some OS-tan talk, and gotten other people to write/draw too. :3
@nej: have fun! ^^

so it turns out there's a calendar function on this site that lists everyone's birthday! ^^ (turns out, the clone is the only one here with a may birthday. :\ and bella is the only one that didn't list her real age. :3)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The Clone isn't alone with being alone in May. Out of all the grandchildren on my mom's side of the family, my sister is the only one born that month; everybody else, including myself, where born in April

Chocofreak13

i meant from the site. my mom's birthday is in may. ^^
click to make it bigger