Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Nejin has been assimilated into the herd! Everybody panic!

*Takes cover under a table*

Bella

Oh for godsake Nej....... a double GIF signature? >>;

NejinOniwa

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on August 08, 2011, 06:06:49 PM
Holy shit I can't believe Nejin became infected with the Brony virus. :(

BWAHAHAHAHA! And I was just telling Pentium that MLP: FiM is to college-age men what Conficker is to Windows!

</Insert comment about Great minds thinking alike, or the fabled OSC Hivemind>

NejinOniwa

Up to episode 17 so far...and /b/ isn't exactly being helpful. -w-;;

Speaking of - What in all the HELLS is going down in London? Ragnarök is scheduled for next year, you know, so don't get over-eager on me.

stewartsage

Just loop 'London Calling' and 'Eton Rifles'; you'll get the current situation in south London.

Also: DUDE, FINALLY

Red-Machine

Basically, the police shot a black guy who was in a taxi.  He had a gun and was shooting at police.  Then the black community of Tottenham started protesting and it turned into a riot with police getting attacked, shops looted, vandalised and set on fire.  Now it's spreading like wildfire accross the whole damn country.

All just for one damn black guy...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on August 08, 2011, 07:08:36 PM
Basically, the police shot a black guy who was in a taxi.  He had a gun and was shooting at police.  Then the black community of Tottenham started protesting and it turned into a riot with police getting attacked, shops looted, vandalised and set on fire.  Now it's spreading like wildfire accross the whole damn country.

All just for one damn black guy...

Why did you have to say black guy? Wouldn't "guy" have sufficed?

My Unintentional Racism Senses are tingling.

Red-Machine

Because nobody cares when it's a white guy.  When they're black or asian it's like it's the end of the world and the police are victimising them.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

Right, they were after him for a breech of the Firearms Act.  I say its time they break out the tried and true method.

Quote from: An act for preventing tumults and riotous assemblies, and for the more speedy and effectual punishing the riotersOur Sovereign Lord the Queen chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains contained in the act made in the first year of King George, for preventing tumults and riotous assemblies. God Save the Queen!

Oh wait, it was repealed in 1973.

NejinOniwa

And /b/ is throwing up "LETS GO VIGILANTE ACTION ON THEIR ASSES" threads...
Ho boy. -_-

stewartsage

Is that all that unusual?  Though I would've thought /b/ would be joining them on the streets instead.

Times like these are what ensure I'll be joining the State Defense Force or National Guard of whatever state I end up in after college.  There are few things I will absolutely not tolerate and rioting is one of them.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 08, 2011, 08:09:32 PM
Times like these are what ensure I'll be joining the State Defense Force or National Guard of whatever state I end up in after college.  There are few things I will absolutely not tolerate and rioting is one of them.

No you aren't.................. when you're done with school I'm dragging you off on ADVENTURE* (whether you want to or not), and being a part of the National Guard will only get in the way of my plans. TT;;

*During my free time, when I'm presumably not in school or working on my photography business built on stolen family secrets and/or photographic equipment. ADVENTURE will include but is not limited to, treks across New England, Maritime Canada (aka Olde Newe Englande), the hostile territory of French Canada (Oui!), Michigan (UP only, please), New Jersey (the nice portion with all the suburbs and flowers and shit) and the West coast (San Fran/Portland/Seattle).