Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

I find your lack of self-control disturbing.

/Darth Vader misquote
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

@Bella: Very nice. Hope you enjoy your trip

As for me, I'm eagerly awaiting my parents' birthday weekend; because they generally have a getaway that weekend, leaving the house to me while they're gone, which is always good fun for me. They haven't said if they've made any plans yet, although everything seems to be falling into place for them to have a getaway of some kind...

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on July 02, 2011, 02:58:55 PM
I find your lack of self-control disturbing.

/Darth Vader misquote

Whose? Mine or Pentium's? : /

Speaking of whom - huzzah, it's always fun having the house to yourself. ^^

Red-Machine

NejinOniwa

Self control? NOT NEEDED MUCH, BOY.

Also broya, FIST HERE. You waited for that thing long enough ^^ Grats.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Paul

Sounds great! Hope you'll enjoy your holiday ^^

Chocofreak13

@bells: he's my swede now? when did that happen?
also: we're having a beach trip wed. we wanted to kidnap you so you could come with us.

and if you stay a few days, you can ride the bus down to south station, and take the train down. :3

@paul: that setup sounds EPIC.
and, speaking from experience, it IS scary to be in a station in a big city with no idea which line to take. :\

@pentium: i love having the house to myself. -w- it's a rare occurrence, and always so peaceful.
@red: i don't understand the 'self control' comment. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Kidnap her!  Make her have some fun you two.

NejinOniwa

Roger on that, colonel. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

The water pressure is really low tonight. My guess is maybe a pipe broke somewhere, although I have no way of knowing because they no longer print a Saturday edition of the newspaper; I have to wait until tomorrow to know what's going on.

However, I do have an iPod now; a 3rd generation Nano, to be exact. Now, to convert the portion of my music collection that's currently in WMA to MP3...

Red-Machine

iTunes does it automagically when you sync.

Acher13

is there something as HDMI to RCA cable? I think I'm remembering it wrongly but isn't PS3 AV cable is that?

Nichi

@Red: Apparently not; as roughly 1\2 of my music collection isn't showing up in the iTunes library, but is on WMP
EDIT: Nevermind; I figured it out

@Archer: The PS3 AV cable uses a differently shaped plug than HDMI; it going into a different port on the system. I actually don't think there is such a thing as a HDMI to RCA cable, if you're needing it for something other than a PlayStation

Pitkin

Quote from: Pitkin on July 01, 2011, 03:51:22 AM
I just "baked" a cake. <3

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 01, 2011, 07:24:00 PM
@pitkin: why the quotes? :\

It was a charlotte, nothing really to bake: I just used COMBINE on raspberry jam, some sort of cookies, apricots, apricot juice and cream, and placed the entire thing into a fridge. It was more like assembling the cake than baking it. ^^

Acher13

yo Pitkin!!
ain't this Charlotte right?

@PentiumMMX
thanks, guess I'll have to get the HDMI-HDMI then..