Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

The only trinket like that I have is a bronze coin I made at a Renaissance festival back in '98

NejinOniwa

QuoteOfficially declaring this the summer of being unable to keep up with internet things despite having the internet. 
I can word you up on that. Slightly different situation on my part, though... -w-;;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I'm officially declaring this the summer of CRAPPY WEATHER~

Also: Why is my family so chock full of people with NOBLE AMBITIONS~ who end up lazing out eventually? Why are so many of my characters this way? Connection?!

NejinOniwa

The connection is called INSPIRATION BY OSMOSIS, m'dear. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

So far, I declare this summer "Better than 2010"

For all the good things that happened last summer, there where a lot of bad things that drug it down...

stewartsage

Quoteheh. what's the point of doing it if you don't get paid. xD

I don't get paid.  I get reimbursed.  $100 every week, so, factoring in that I work 9AM to 6PM five days a week I am making approximately $200 below minimum wage per pay period or so.  Yaaaay.

Also: Why do so many of our YCC girls look like guys?  It almost makes things really awkward.

Also also: I can apparently sew buttons on pants.  And camp out with an artillery piece Friday and Saturday night.  That'll be fun.

Chocofreak13

why did my teacher give me an "incomplete" grade--twice? why did i fail that one class? why did i pass that other one? the world may never know. :\

in the meantime, my room is clean(er) and nej arrives in a week. and for anyone who played in that changeling game over skype, the unnamed city now has a name, more subway stops, and places to go. come visit lovely Base Bay Sewage Treatment Facility! ^^
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Home alone for week.

Subwoofer just gave me a nosebleed.

Chocofreak13

as in fanboy nosebleed or real nosebleed?
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Real one, it was slight, but it happened :P

I only fanboy nosebleed for one person.

zjhentohlauedy

hey do we already have a thread for website-tans? cuz i just found out about em and i can't find any here. I'm really bad at searching D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Paul

For some reason the place where I am right now blocks irc connections...

Nichi

I have a hard time trusting IRC, because of bad memories of when my mom used it on the Yeti. There was something involving MIRC that screwed things up so bad that we had to reformat

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Acher13

dropping by, and I saw zen post here  ;)
I've lost my bookmark to this site, somehow trying a few keyword gets me back.. nice changes here  ;D