Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I've never had a bird take a dump on me, although I've had a dog pee on my shoe once

Chocofreak13

i (thankfully) have never had a animal do its business on me. but i remember a small rodent (mouse, gerbil, hamster, etc) peeing in my friend's hand when we were young. :\
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

a lizard fell on my head once

scared the crap out of me D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

My sister chased me around the backyard with a frog when I was younger. I think I should have been the one wearing a dress back then; she was more boyish than me, anyway

stewartsage

Officially declaring this the summer of being unable to keep up with internet things despite having the internet. 

Bella

Well, nobody can fault you for it, you have been busy with work and all.

Chocofreak13

yeah. there's nothing bad about that. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nothing wrong with work. It's time consuming, but you get paid for it usually

Chocofreak13

heh. what's the point of doing it if you don't get paid. xD

except when helping; i'd be willing to help my grandparents if they needed it. ^^
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Did I forget to mention that in Hawaii, me and Katarina collectively got a black pearl from a dive?

My mom just doesn't understand what she is saying when stuff like "go get the black pearl" comes out of her mouth. I was about to get my iPhone out and look at the compass and walk off, but she wouldn't get it.

Red-Machine

Do you have a jar if dirt, too?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Krizonar

Not a special one... no

Bella

Oooh, neat that you found a black pearl on a dive. :D

Quote from: Red-Machine on June 23, 2011, 03:33:49 AM
Do you have a jar if dirt, too?

I do... well, it's a small bag of sand and rocks from a Rhode Island beach, I keep it so I can have a piece of one of my favorite states in my home at all times. x)

Chocofreak13

the only special dirt i have is the ones my plants are in. but one seems to be shaky (mainly because i forgot to water it ;^; ), so hopefully the dirt is special enough to bring it back to life.
click to make it bigger