Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

If it was missing the AC adaptor, how were you planning to use it?

Nichi

@Red: Yeah; I know what sniping is. I remember actually beating out a sniper once, when I was in an epic bidding war over what ended up being my first Gamecube. Somebody tried to snipe it, but their bid wasn't high enough; causing them to make a fool of themselves as I finally got a Gamecube.

@Kriz: I was going to buy an AC Adapter for it, since they seem to run about $30

Chocofreak13

i get the feeling that you'll have a tougher time with a mac than a cube. :\ though, if you go after a slightly older model, you might have a better chance. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Thanks for the birthday wishes folks.

I gots an F-8 Crusader for my birthday.  Good day.

Nichi

If I where willing to go with a Mac Mini G4, it probably would be easier...but since I'm aiming for at least a Core Solo, it's going to be hard. Although, once I stockpile some more money in my PayPal, I can truly engage in a bidding war to get one with a strong chance of beating out a sniper...or, since I'd probably have enough money in there by that point, just order one from Apple.

Krizonar

Nichi

If I bought one of those, I'd definitely name it Borg Cube
/Unavoidable TNG reference

Krizonar

I never did decide on a name for what is now this dead carcass.

zjhentohlauedy

You should buy lots of those cubes and make a bigger cube.

and then mine them all..

speaking off i guess apple wants to be in minecraft.
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

@kriz: that's an awesome computer. i'll admit that. and if i got one, i'd either name it "companion" or "sugar". :3
@stew: i felt bad for not realizing it was the day, so i whipped something together quick >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I woke up at 1AM because of a storm rolling through. I can't stand thunderstorms when I'm trying to sleep (The thunder keeps me up), but hey; I did finally get some decent rain

Chocofreak13

good to hear, must have cooled off the area a bit.

i don't like thunder when i'm sleeping, since it also keeps me up, and it's a bit unnerving.

rain when i sleep, however, is nice. it's peaceful. ^^ (but it can't compete with crickets; they're one of the things i love about summer. ^^)
click to make it bigger

Paul

Thunder + rain = instant sleep for me (there's a thunderstorm outside right now <3).
I usually wiggle around at least 1h before being able to sleep in.
If there's rain and thunder it only takes about 5 minutes. Also I've never had any bad dreams during a rain/thunderstorm.

A bird shat on my head today >.>

Chocofreak13

oh, i'm sorry ;^; i've always dreaded that happening; i imagine that if something pooed on my head i'd freak out. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Never had a bird poop on my head, but I once had a mouse to its duty on my hand. >>;;;

I've had a birdstrike while driving the car before, though. (Clipped one, but I don't think I killed it...)

Speaking of which: I drove on the interstate for the second time today. owo