Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

its so hot my feet smell.

Chocofreak13

it's hot so my legs are sweaty. :\

btw, anyone have a small steamroller?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's been so hot outside, that I think my brain would turn into an omelet if I stayed out in the sun too long with no way to cool down.

Also, I sadly don't have a steamroller. If I did, than what do you need it for?

Chocofreak13

my back is killing me. i want something heavy to put on it. ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, if I had a way to send it through the internet, the Yeti is pretty heavy do to it's metal case and could work...but the problem is how to send things like that through the internet.

Anyway, I'm probably about to play some more Pokémon. Ruins of Alph, here I come!

Chocofreak13

lol, i never got far enough to completely figure those damn things out. however, i did once get a smeargle from them. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I had a fun, but really busy and tiring day. >w<

At least most of it was spent indoors so i never got too warm.

stewartsage

First edition copy of Sharpe's Eagle, best birthday present to myself in years.

Nichi

The best birthday gift I got this year was from me to myself; that being all the parts that went into 2k-tan the Desktop. My mom wanted to get me something, but she wanted to do something big and memorable...which, unfortunately, everything I'd want to do that would be big and memorable is too far out of her price range.

zjhentohlauedy

MAN I HAD A DAY OFF AFTER A LONG WHILE AND WHAT DO I DO WITH IT?

MINECRAFT.... >_>
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

this belongs more in the relationship thread, but as i don't feel like double posting, am i the only one in my family who doesn't drink or smoke? apparently so. think i might puke. ><;;

also, happy birthday (beef)stew. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I never really saw the big deal about smoking; especially after watching my grandmother (The one who just retired from work) struggle to quit for several years. She did manage to quit, and hasn't smoked in years, but still; why start a habit that is very negative to the health of you and everybody else around you and is that hard to quit?

Chocofreak13

the basement/laundry room reek because my dad smokes there.

my mum has a tendency to smoke in the living room on occasion.....without regard to the others around her, or the fact that her smoke smells worse than my dad. ><;;

pentium, you should really get a skype
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm considering it; after all, I have a nice Turtle Beach headset I've wanted to use for more than just listening to music.

However, if I do, don't expect video chat; my connection likely wouldn't be able to handle it and it be of a decent quality (If I wasn't feeling lazy right now, I'd dig up some old footage from webcam calls on The Screen Savers to give you an idea of what it'd probably look like)

zjhentohlauedy

stew's birthday? =D

awesome X3

oh and smoking is cool hence people do it.

kinda like getting drunk or doing drugs. They be cool D:
My my, aren't you lovely~