Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

damn my delays in posting. :\ that's what i get for getting caught up in this quasi-home-economics project. :\
click to make it bigger

Paul

I s'pose the easiest way of sending OS/2 to Pentium would be to put it somewhere on a ftp... straightforward, uncomplicated and fast (in most cases)

Chocofreak13

i'd say megaupload, but i think their limit is 1gb. :\
click to make it bigger

Paul

If megaupload, split the file into multiple parts, let bzip2 run over them... should reduce the size considerably. Don't know however how much one can download there before they block you (if you're not a premium user)

Dr. Kraus

Nichi

Well, I just called about my jury duties...and, unfortunately, it's been cancelled. Thus, it's back to the normal, boring Monday routine...

Chocofreak13

@kraus: i'm a bit indifferent on mediafire; while they have no wait time or download limit, they're also the spammiest file sharing site i've been to. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

MF is good for general purposes and smaller sized stuff. It's a bit slow though (only 300kB/s max or so), so for big shit Megaupload is glorious winnage (DAT 2 MB/S WITHOUT PREMIUM OR ANYTHING, DUDE, DAT 2 MB/S).
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

MF doesn't make too much of a difference on my connection; when downloading, it's rare it goes above 60KB/s

zjhentohlauedy

i like mediafire. it makes me download things
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

lulz, the obvious sarcasm. xD

i trimmed my nail too short :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Just read Witches of the Sphinx 3 and I've got to say that Nogami can write one hell of a story and his artwork is amazing as well! It seems Miles might be saying her infamous line though "They are tearing my tank's to pieces!" which I'm not looking forward to!

Nichi

I'm awake...although I would've liked to have slept in, since everything is back to normal for today. My one hope of getting away from that asshole, if only for a day, shot down at the last minute...

Excuse me, I think I'm going to watch Nyan Cat to cheer myself up before work...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I remember the days when I didn't have to get up until 9; since I didn't have to go into work until 11. That was nice; I was able to get plenty of sleep then...