Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I'll try that...and say nothing more in this topic to avoid angering Bella; so she won't find a way to drop a heavy old computer on my foot via the internet :)

In other news, after a month with minimal problems, my accursed allergies have returned with a vengeance. I hate allergies...

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

@pentium: i keep forgetting to take my allergy medicine. ><; (you can't really blame me; nasal spray SUUUUCKS.)

also, sewing myself something. started yesterday, already a third done. -w- (and i'm HAND sewing it.)

also, I FOUND MY CELL PHONE~~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I don't mess with the nasal spray; I take Claratin (Or however it's spelled. Regardless, that stuff works great)

I would have had a new picture for the member pictures thread from my trip today, but it was way too bright because of my sister using the flash even though there was plenty of natural light coming in through the windows of the van.

Chocofreak13

too bad. :\

i don't like using it. but the zyrtec stopped working after years of use, and nothing else is effective. ><;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

All my return crap is processed.
Choco has to stop procrastinating or something.
And Pentium might be interested in this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Mac-Mini-Core-Duo-1-66GHz-120GB-HD-1GB-Superdrive-/160604071831?pt=Apple_Desktops&hash=item2564bfa797#ht_1254wt_936

Chocofreak13

i can't not procrastinate when i'm not at home. :\

also, i've started on other things i need to do, so while i'm initially procrastinating, i'm un-procrastinating while i'm procrastinating.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kriz: That would be nice, but I don't have enough time to get more money into my PayPal before the auction ends. I like to get the money to them shortly after it ends, which typically cuts back on problems (That, and I'm used to seeing sellers insist that they receive immediate payment for their items)

Anyway, during one of my various adventures into the time-eating labyrinth of TV Tropes, I stumbled onto an article for what is quite possibly the greatest tabletop RPG of all time: Maid RPG. It's like D&D, but with ninja maids!

Krizonar

On 6/19/11, at 1:48 AM, Chozo wrote:
> intel just realized, omgz we shuld like put our powers together and make captain planet cores with the power of friendship!1111!1! Thus, the Duo core was born.

Skype is funny tonight.

NejinOniwa

TOWARD THE SUMMER VILLA WE RIDE, BORSCHTES
Goodbye, Uplink. HELLO, SEASIDE MANSION
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Enjoy your trip. After all, I think even a demon overlord like yourself could use a vacation from time to time :)

zjhentohlauedy

Nejin seems to always be on trips
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

and in t minus 11 days, he'll be here. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I'm doing something I think my internet connection is going to hate me for; downloading OS/2 Warp 4. It's not as gigantic as Portal 2, thankfully...

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 19, 2011, 10:28:03 AM
Well, I'm doing something I think my internet connection is going to hate me for; downloading OS/2 Warp 4. It's not as gigantic as Portal 2, thankfully...

You are in for the most enjoyable install experience of your life. /heavysarcasmmode

OS/2 Warp 4.5 is hella more easy to install, but also extremely rare - I'm still not sure how I managed to find a working dl of the thing. -w-;