Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

One word:
LAWNMOWER~~~~!!!!!!!!
for no particular reason
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

SPOON~~~~~~!!!
I had to, even though I never cared much for The Tick...

Krizonar

FORK~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!1!!1!!!111!

oh so topicless.

Nichi

It's always nice to catch sales like that

Which, the Mac Mini has already climbed too far out of my price range; reaching $100+ now. I figured as such, but hey; it was worth a shot, in case it fell under the radar like an iMac G5 that I forgot was on my watch list until it was too late.

Chocofreak13

sorry to hear that, dude. :\

so there's a song playing on my computer. i closed the tab it was playing from, but it seems to have continued. ><;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Eh
kill the flash plugin proc?

Chocofreak13

i ended up closing the browser, which didn't stop it, so i rebooted.

peace and quiet. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

TAX RETURNS TODAY!
I GET MONEY!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Remilia

I have paid an insane amount of taxes this year (while I haven't actually earned that much), so I should get quite a lot of money back in the end of 2012. I wish I could get at least half of the money back already.

Alex_Reetz

never had a job

forever a vagavond

Nichi

I didn't get a tax return this year; I ended up owning money to them this time

Anyway, I got off work early today because there was nothing for me to do. Now, to figure out how to spend the rest of my afternoon...

Bella

@Stewart: Is it always that humid there? Makes me think of my time in the Keys.... o__o

@Kari: I REALLY love those first two pattern sets and the 1950s dresses are really neat too - someday I'll commission you to make me one. x) Though an apron would probably be more practical... (I need one of those for light around-the-house work) .o.

@Pentium: You should come to New England, we have a lot of cheap Macs floating around here. xD Heck, I know I guy who found a working G5 iMac at the dump... all he had to buy for it was a new HDD.

Nichi

It seems like if I where go anywhere else in the country, I'd likely find a Mac a lot easier. In my area, the last Mac I saw for sale prior to my iMac G3 was a Macintosh SE\30 about 3 years ago, that was missing the boot disk.

This place is a no-man's land for any kind of computer that isn't powered by a Celeron