Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I'm glad my dad isn't that bad. Now, my boss on the other hand...

Chocofreak13

:\

is my new sig too big?
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

677 KB, I think so.

Also 599x222.

Yeah, I think it is.  :(

Chocofreak13

><;;

dammit. this took a good hour to make.

guess i'll go tweak it.....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

quite possibly, yes...
Use this as guideline when making sig: if it's bigger with two lines of text + sig than your profile field, then it's too big. Optimally, make it 65% or so of that size.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

fix'd. :\

some of it got cut off, but oh well.
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 16, 2011, 04:55:34 PM
quite possibly, yes...
Use this as guideline when making sig: if it's bigger with two lines of text + sig than your profile field, then it's too big. Optimally, make it 65% or so of that size.

Says the guy with a 650x220 56k-killer...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

Today: Shirt soaked through by humidity in five minutes this afternoon during tour assisting.  Shiiiit.  Other then, things went well.  And I'm still alive after Five Crowns last night so all is right with the world.

Funfact: The Polish word for Unicorn (Jednorożec) is also the word for Narwhal.  The more you know!

NejinOniwa

Odd that you should mention it. But it's been a while since I last updated sig/avi, and Mistelteinn died a totally unsatisfactory death in the last episode (of season 1?), so it's aboot tiem i think.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*looks forward to nej's new avatar and quote* :3

also, i'm cold. guess i should put on a sweater or an actual 'shirt'. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, there's one day left on that Mac Mini, and I'm still in control. We'll see how it draws to a conclusion when I get off work tomorrow.

Anyway, after hoping to get to relax, I'm being drug out of the house for supper. Normally I wouldn't mind, but I really wanted to star home after work today...

Chocofreak13

make sure you keep a CLOSE eye on that. i remember an important auction i was in, and when my stuff got pulled out from under me at the last second, i actually cried about it for awhile. ><;;;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 16, 2011, 05:21:35 PM
Well, there's one day left on that Mac Mini, and I'm still in control. We'll see how it draws to a conclusion when I get off work tomorrow..
$5 says it gets 5+ bids in the last 20 seconds.

Nichi

I'll watch it as closely as I can; considering I'll be at work until there's 2 hours left on it. Besides, I already placed a bid for as high as I can go ($50 before shipping); since there's not enough time to add more money to my PayPal should I get outbid.

Which, speaking of, it's now up to $42 with 4 bids. I'm still in control...for now

Chocofreak13

two words:

PATTERN SALE~~~!!!!!!!!!!!! *w*
click to make it bigger