Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdhdtwns

I'm 21 o.o *runs away*
So cute it\'s deadly!

NewYinzer

QuoteI'm 21 o.o *runs away*

This thread is going the wrong way - and fast! Anyone want to steer it in the right direction?

panda

this topic just wonders to what people are talking about, just the "hi, what's up?" stuff.
As long as its not illegel, or breaks board rules, its fine.

NewYinzer

Well...since Avian Flu has made landfall in the United States, I guess I better start stockpiling food and supplies. Anyone making preparations for the second coming?

panda

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzer

QuoteI'm 21 o.o *runs away*

This thread is going the wrong way - and fast! Anyone want to steer it in the right direction?

No, I wasn't going the "wrong way". Infact, I was stating a point, but since it seems completely misunderstood, I'll refrain from explaining it at all, heh. Leaving it vague.

Anyway! I seem to be losing my voice :( Sad Codi :__:
So cute it\'s deadly!

panda

how'd you lose your voice?

NewYinzer

QuoteNo, I wasn't going the "wrong way". Infact, I was stating a point, but since it seems completely misunderstood, I'll refrain from explaining it at all, heh. Leaving it vague.

NewYinzer (naive alter-ego): I see no problem with...oh god. I hope you don't mean what I think you mean.

NewYinzer (not-quite-as-naive-alter-ego): It really doesn't matter what she was talking about. As long as her voice gets better and we can all get back to normal.

NewYinzer (crazy alter-ego): As I was trying to say, the Avian Flu has hit the shores of America, not too far from where I live.

NewYinzer (just plain stupid alter-ego): I like eggs 1337 lolololol

NewYinzer (ego): Why are you losing your voice?

C-Chan

QuoteAnyway! I seem to be losing my voice Sad Codi :__:

*trots in, clad in horse armor*

Oh no, our dear Codi's lost her voice!  @__@

*stops and poses dramatically*

But never fear, for this noble steed has arrived to support it!  ^__^
[valiantly]  Hop on fair maiden and we'll dash past the blockade of gross generalizations and vaguely genocidal remarks....  ^0^

*pauses*

Oh wait a sec... Before I get into heroics, perhaps I should disclaim first that I'm actually a rather... small pig.... Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

Meaning, well,... Um,.... Like,... 10 kg is the most I've ever been able to carry.  ^^;
So if for any reason,... not implying you'll need to,... ^___^;.... but hypothetically speaking, if you need a noble steed with more... "carrying capacity"....  let me know and I'll rent ya a real horse.....  ^___^;

NewYinzer

*trots in on a cow*

That'll do pig, that'll do. Well, I better get prepared for the Avian Flu.

*trots off into bunker*

C-Chan

[scheming]  Cow, eh...?  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

You know,... without any pastures to feed on, a cow won't do you much good in a bunker (low milk, tough meat).  How about lending it to me for my heroic exploits?  ^___^

I'll give ya [10 US cents, 9 Canadian cents, 7 Euro Cents or 5 British pence, take your pic] the hour for it!  ^v^

Woohooo!  Bargain....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

NewYinzer

Quote[scheming] Cow, eh...? Ã,¬vÃ,¬

You know,... without any pastures to feed on, a cow won't do you much good in a bunker (low milk, tough meat). How about lending it to me for my heroic exploits? ^___^

I'll give ya [10 US cents, 9 Canadian cents, 7 Euro Cents or 5 British pence, take your pic] the hour for it! ^v^

I have one cow and one bull, as well as two of every animal. After civilization is destroyed, I will release them back into the wild, to mate and restart civilization. Since I need the cow, no deal.

panda

what about eating the losing/old race horses?

NewYinzer

Quotewhat about eating the losing/old race horses?

Why would I kill a horse when I can kill a cow?

C-Chan

'Cause where else will you put those cowbells?  ^^'
A cowbell on a horse just.......... *dizzy* ...boGgLeS tHe MiNd....  O_o

'Kay then, I'll sweeten the deal!  ^__^

How about that same hourly centage as before + 15 micrograms of gold.  Cause you can't restart civilization without real money,... trust me, the barter system has its limitations....  Ã,¬__Ã,¬
And whatever you do, make sure your descendants DO NOT adopt centralized banking and a fiat currency, unless they too want to end up huddling inside bunkers with cows.  ^___^;