Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

To break down what I can remember off the top of my head from the past month:

- There was an epic nerd war in the Member Pictures Thread; with most everybody showing off their gadgets and such

- Kriz is currently on vacation with his girlfriend in Hawaii

- I read two OS-tan hentai doujinshis. The first one was a very painful experience, while the second one was actually pretty hot (You can see a review of the latter one over on the Hentai board)

- Due to a catastrophic hard drive failure, Choco lost the picbomb she was building up for the gallery

zjhentohlauedy

Hiya choco =D

missed ya! XD

and i guess i should um lurk the member picture thread

BTW I JUST REALIZED.... member picture thread can sound reallly really gross D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Nichi

I almost have 2k-tan back up to where she was prior to this upgrade software wise. Now, I better go to sleep, since I still have work in the morning...

@zen: On one message board I used to go to ages ago, they had a literal member picture thread. I though it was funny, to be honest

zjhentohlauedy

WAS IT IN 2D OR 3D PEN???

Chocofreak13

2D or 3D members....?

now you guys are getting dirty......

and he's right, the failure was overwhelming. 14,000 pics down the toilet. ><;; (some of which i don't have the links for anymore. RAAAAAAGE.)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

DON'T FORGET - THE WARPZONE LINKS ARE DOWN FOREVER TOO, BY THE LOOKS OF IT.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I'm finally up at a more normal time for a weekday, so I'm going to get a little more done on 2k before going into work. Now, to wait on Firefox to download and install...

zjhentohlauedy

oh good for you =D

i need to fix my sleep for the mean time XD

Chocofreak13

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 15, 2011, 03:20:13 AM
DON'T FORGET - THE WARPZONE LINKS ARE DOWN FOREVER TOO, BY THE LOOKS OF IT.
SHIIIIIIIIIIT.

my sleep cycles are gradually moving forward; for example, i'm getting up later than i did during the semester.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I missed you Zen. ;o;

Also: I had insomnia too last night, didn't sleep until 6am or thereabouts. Sucks. >____<;;;;;

Chocofreak13

am i the only one here that doesn't have a problem with their sleep cycle?
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

I only wake up early on days where I have to work, otherwise I tend to sleep in quite a bit and stay up late -.-

Nichi

Over the past month, my sleep cycle kept slipping backward; at it's worst, I'd go to bed at my normal time (About 11PM) and would wake up a 3AM wide awake. However, it seems that it's finally starting to return to normal

Anyway, I just added up the WEI score on 2k-tan. It's quite nice; near perfect scores on everything.

Alex_Reetz

what a fucking lazy summer day.

it is 104f and i am stuck in my room all day with nothing to look forward to except a swig of honey and mint tea.

Red-Machine

My WEI score on Vista is a perfect 5.9 across the board.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!