Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i didn't even buy mine.....

so am i. you buck up, ignore the greeters and don't make small talk at the register. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Wow; things turned interesting here while I was away for Doctor Who...

Which, speaking of being antisocial, I think I might be just a little; since most people annoy me, especially that old man I saw at a fund raiser garage sale today, who just didn't seem to know how to shut the fuck up. He was like the Space Core, except worse

Chocofreak13

oh god i hate that. there was this lady at my doctor's office the other day, and me and my mum were trying to read our magazines, and she just kept on talking.....and i kept nudging my mum for help but she just kept talking (about some TMI stuff too).....and then this other family walked in and i thought "OH THANK GOD".

i also trapped a quarter-sized spider in a lipstick tube while i was there. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I hate those overly chatty types.

Like how a few weeks back, when I was getting some lunch at McDoanld's, this really creepy guy waiting in line behind me kept trying to start a conversation with me about any little thing he saw happen in the store. He just wouldn't leave me alone, until his to-go order was ready and he was gone like the Flash...and not missed at all.

Chocofreak13

eeww. that's even creepier. ><;;

in less creepy (and more frustrating) news, my brother didn't come through with bringing me the page on setting up the proxy so i can torrent again. >:\ on the upside, i found the proxy service itself; now i just need to find the how-to page. :\

also, apparently funimation doesn't have a protect on their youtube videos, meaning anyone with a youtube downloader can just walk right up and snatch one of their videos. :3
convenient for me, since now i'll have stuff to watch tomorrow. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think I remember discovering that with their YouTube page a year ago; back when my YouTube Downloader still worked. I downloaded the first episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and put it on my PSP before a long trip out of town

Chocofreak13

it doesn't work anymore? (try the current version of dvd video soft. that's what i use. :\ )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I used a free downloaded program literally called YouTube Downloader, which I used for years...although apparently it's creator stopped updating it; since it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Chocofreak13

dvd video soft makes a couple different programs (i've installed 3 out of like, 20). given the high volume of stuff they have, it's only natural they update. it's not perfect, but i managed to get 4 episodes of 2 different animes out of them, so i'd assume it's working. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'll have to look into that tomorrow.

I wish my internet connection had faster upload; this feels like it's taking forever...

UPDATE:
It's finally finished uploading. I'm going to bed now...
*Passes out on floor at foot of bed*

Chocofreak13

uguuu, i wanna sleep too. but i found out that i accidentally downloaded those videos in mp3 format.... ><;;;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Greetings from the Apple store in Hawaii!

Paul

Pentium: Do you know the Video Download Helper firefox plugin? Works like a charm for me

Nichi

@Kriz: Ah, the Apple Store. You know, when I passed by one of those when I was in Dallas a few months back, I though it would have been funny to bring in a Macintosh 128K (If I had one) and ask if there was a way I could get Snow Leopard to run on it

@Paul: I'll look into it once my SSD is installed; no sense in installing something onto the old hard drive, and then have to do it again in about 2 days

Paul

Got Dreamcast. Mission accomplished :D

Also found some funny old photos of my family's trip to the US... will post later.