Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

that's basically what happens to me, too. but i don't take vitamins, so that might be why.

also, would you be willing to agree with me that cramps warrants the use of a heating pad? :\
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

i am never sick.
i have never been to a hospital.
I have won all fights i ever got in.

you jelly?

Nichi

Rarely do I get sick enough that I simply can't function and require medicine and/or extra sleep. However, my sister gets sick easily, so I can see where you're coming from with that.

As for using the heating pad for cramps, I can vouch for that from first-hand experience. I'd go into details on how I'd know this, but it'd come off as TMI, so...

Dr. Kraus

Only been Ill for week+ once in my life (6 years ago)
Been to the hospital around 3 times for stitches (All when I was really young)
5-1-1 when it comes to fights

YOU TRANCE PARTY!?!?

Chocofreak13

i only got stitches once, and it was at a larp, and i was dubbed a hardcore larper that weekend cause i came back. :3

now, there's a spot of blood on the carpet of the bedroom of the larp, and i explained what happened to someone once, and they were like, "so THAT'S what that is!!" ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Been ill for week+...don't think so. Don't keep track of such unimportant shit with this shitty memory of mine. Man, I need a drive upgrade.
Hospital for myself twice. Once to get inspected for rowdy bowels which was suspected to be lactose allergy (which it wasn't) when I was 7, and once this spring to get some shitty pieces of metal out of my eye.
Stitches once. In my mouth. After headbutting fail on my second judo session (was 9 years old) and losing my upper-left front tooth as a result. I know you're not supposed to headbutt in judo. I've trained a few years since then.

Fights...well. The ones I've had with my 3 years older brother don't count due to obvious reasons (besides, he was stealing my computer time) and always being resolved by parental jumpins anyway.
Otherwise...when I was 9, I chased hunted 3 of my total dickwad classmates in the forest behind the school with a knife for like half an hour or so. (I've even written a novella about it.)
That, along with the fact that I look batshit fucking insane/evil when I'm angry, might have something to do with the fact that nobody has tried to get into a fight with me ever since. (Except my brother) Sometimes I was thirsted enough to jump into ongoing roughs and holy shit they were defused fast.

I demagnetize conflicts. I'm a bärsärker. My fuel tank is fucking empty -__-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex_Reetz

I demagnetize conflicts. I'm a bärsärker. My fuel tank is fucking empty -__-

what ever makes you sleep at night.

NejinOniwa

I'M A FUCKING INSOMNIAC
I DON'T
I SLEEP AT 6 IN THE MORNING WHEN I FUCKING CALL IT QUITS AND FORCE MYSELF TO DOZE OFF, WHICH TAKES HALF AN HOUR OR MORE OF CREEPY-ASS MEDITATION

FUCK THIS SHIT

Alex_Reetz

i am thinking of stop liking anime in general.

NejinOniwa

why would you do that, son
are you in your puberty?

Alex_Reetz

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 11, 2011, 07:49:53 PM
why would you do that, son
are you in your puberty?

simply put, i fail at life. would suicide, but to lazy. i cant draw, cant write, and apparently my views are corrupted.

NejinOniwa

ho ho ho ho
those are classic signs of puberty, son
worry not, it will pass
soon you shall find yourself wearing hats, smoking cigars and whipping the buttcheeks of your 2-year old dauWAAAIT A SECOND...

Alex_Reetz

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 11, 2011, 07:54:51 PM
ho ho ho ho
those are classic signs of puberty, son
worry not, it will pass
soon you shall find yourself wearing hats, smoking cigars and whipping the buttcheeks of your 2-year old dauWAAAIT A SECOND...

i am 20 you ass; also i am not a pedophile; dont you dare compare me to that slime. I dont smoke any tobacco or forms of cigars/ cigarettes . also i don't smoke; a smoke legal buds via a bong

Chocofreak13

@nej: am i to assume you'd win in a fight against my dad?

if you could get him to shut up, i'd fucking marry you >>;

in other news, dr. who and mac and cheese make everything better. -w-
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

tell people my opinion,
flamed for my opinion not being the same as others
has freedom of speech, expression and thought,
not in a public area.