Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@bells: i'm almost cracking up too much to be mad at you. nice tombstone. >w<

however, can we agree that we don't talk politics or anything else worth debating this summer? ><;;;;

ugh, i feel all grumpy now. and my back hurts, but it's too hot for the heating pad. ><;;;
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

mac minis of 2009/11 are pretty strong TBW. i was going to get one, but i couldnt find one for under 600.00 at the time.

also, i like star trek suddenly.

Nichi

Well, that doujin I mentioned buying earlier in the topic arrived today. Expect to see a topic about it later on

It says "For Adults Only" on the cover; which either means it's some damn good stuff or it's something that will bring on a BSOD. I'll soon find out...

Chocofreak13

if it's BSOD-inducing, send it to me and i'll send you a refund. :\ (since 9 times out of 10 i'm ok with the weirder stuff.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I actually just went through it. You can see my thoughts on it in the topic I'm working on...which, seeing as it is a hentai, would it be ok for the OS-tans Comics board if I don't go into too many details on what happens, or should I post it over in the Hentai board just to be safe?

Chocofreak13

when in doubt, be safe. >>;

so

sup guys?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nothing much; just writing a review of that doujin to pass the time before Doctor Who

Chocofreak13

holes is on, y'know. :\ might help pass the time.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Never did watch Holes.

If that's what I'm thinking it is, my grandma made a big deal about how I needed to read the book, although it never interested me (That, and aside from Harry Potter, the books she'd always tell me I "needed to read" where always dull and uninteresting)

Chocofreak13

holes was pretty good according to my sister. plus the chapters were only one page each. :\

so guys, i think i win the contest for "worst dad". gimmie my goddamn medal.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Maybe I'll eventually give it a try, when I catch it on or something when I'm not too busy.

Anyway, what did your dad do?

Chocofreak13

drove me to tears (again).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've had my dad do that a few times.

Usually, it indirectly involves the Dart; how he seems to care more for that car than he does his own son (A few months back, when I had to call him to come help me because I was stuck on the on the side of the road, he was yelling at me because I obviously did something wrong; there was no way anything could be wrong with that car)

Chocofreak13

it started over using the tv and the computer at the same time (again), and progressed through "does one need a heating pad for cramps (that one ended with me telling him to grow a set of ovaries and then talk to me) and why doesn't he use his tool and die making training (since he's not having much luck in his current field).

i'm thinking i'll go to my grandparents tomorrow. :[
click to make it bigger

Bella

WHY DO COLDS KNOCK ME OUT FOR A WEEK+, MAKE ME FEVERISH, COUGH UNTIL MY RIBCAGE HURTS AND SO DIZZY/DISORIENTED THAT I CAN BARELY STAND UP WHILE OTHER PEOPLE AFFECTED BY THE SAME ILLNESS ARE OVER IT IN DAYS WITH NONE OF THE WORSE SYMPTOMS? ;_______;

Shit immune system or some shit? -___-