Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 08, 2011, 05:37:07 PM
did you buy though amazon?
Nope

all the parts were spread around 4 different states! How the FF did they get in the same box at my doorstep?

Alex_Reetz

they probably owned multiple warehouses, and they all met up; put it in a single box, and whist it away,

Bella

Did you have the drive backed up, Kari? D:

Nichi

All the other items gathered together in one central nexus; the box on your porch.

@Choco: Have you tried testing that drive on another computer?

Chocofreak13

@bella: no ><; we were meaning to get me a bigger drive to back up everything at once (as my old backup drive now houses my music), but life got in the way and we never got around to it....
@pentium: tried, and failed.

as of now, i have 3 options left, plus big bro's gonna take a look at it. the initial panic has passed, and i'm calming down a bit.

but my psyche's still a bit fragile; there's a thought in the back of my mind that keeps repeating, "i need to finish torrenting softenni....."
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I remember what it was like when my PSP got damaged when my cat knocked it and other stuff off my desk one time, while I was out of the room. Because of the heavy book that fell on top of it, the battery cover was shattered and my memory card ejected itself from the system; which lead to a heroic BSOD that lasted the rest of the night over the uncertainty of wither my characters on Disgaea 2, which I was in the middle of playing, where safe or not.

I got better the next day; when I traded in the now-broken one for credit toward a new one, and upon boot, found all my characters where fine

Krizonar

And he said let there be light and the PS glowed blue, he saw the light was good and there was light.

Nichi

I have seen the light, and it is good

In other news, I just learned my brother-in-law was arrested today for unpaid tickets. I had a feeling that unpaid speeding ticket from 2 years ago would eventually catch up to him...

Chocofreak13

that's kinda a fail.....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I have seen the light - it is nothing more than light, and it makes nothing more than that.
Only those that tread beyond the light can overstep the boundaries of its powers.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

He claimed he was going to pay it, but lost the ticket shortly after getting it, and never bothered to do anything about it. Now, I think I should try to avoid my sister for a while; since she's likely in a bad mood because of all this.

Chocofreak13

i think i sunburnt the inside of my pinky toe. :\

also, though i'm still freaked out about my drive, i'm in a better mood, as i watched some anime. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Checking the shipping status of the two things I bought, the doujin has arrived in Chicago, while the Pentium earrings just shipped out from California.

Which do you think will arrive first? Place bets now!
Whoever is right gets a cookie

Chocofreak13

don't think you got express shipping, so i'll say the doujin, since it's likely closer. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You're probably right, although there's a chance the doujin takes longer to get here because of customs