Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

if osx86 works on lion, i am going to pirate that bitch and install it on my soon to be old gaming computer.

Chocofreak13

*dreams of a hackintosh*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I just ordered one of the OS-tan doujins that was linked to earlier in this topic. I may not know how to read Japanese, but I plan on buying a scanner soon; so maybe I can send the raw scans along to someone who can translate it for us...and I might attempt my own comedic interpretation of it in the meantime (Because taking a wild guess at what's happening in a manga, without the context of character dialog in a language you can understand, usually results in many lulz to be had).

@Choco: How can you get bit by a floppy drive? Also, a new official Windows-tan? Where?

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 06, 2011, 10:35:40 PM
there's a new official windows -tan.

I WANT LINKS, NOW.

thank you! ;D

Alex_Reetz

dude, i used to get slices up from zip drives and floppy drives. i got some finger scares.

also, i got high and made a DA: http://alexisdesu.deviantart.com/

Nichi

I've never been cut by a floppy drive, although I have plenty of experience with getting cut up by motherboards and other such things

Dr. Kraus

Complicated and stupid casings are what get me most of the time!

Krizonar

<- vaguely remembers a floppy drive being on first computer. 1995 powerbook.

otherwise, never even seen one until I got my vintage stuff.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Thanks everyone. ^^

I think I've been infected by whatever it is my dad/brother/nephew have/had - no HORRIBLE CEASELESS COUGHING yet but I feel... sick. And have a sore throat. Ugh. ><

Chocofreak13

@bella: feel better :\
@nej: see my comment on that vid to know what i think of it. -w-
@everyone else: i was moving some computer parts into a box and one of the connectors on the back nipped me.
also: claudia madobe. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Today was much better than yesterday, aside from one of the other cleaning ladies trying to explain things I already know about my job (She has a bad habit of doing that; she sweet, but for the love of crap, try to avoid talking about cleaning stuff unless you have a lot of free time).

Also, that doujin I ordered yesterday should be here by this weekend at the earliest. Now, to get a scanner...

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Well, I got a pleasant surprise in the mail today; a ticket to get away from that asshole I work for, if only for one day in the week.

Oh fuck yes, jury summons; something I had hoped for these past few months.

Chocofreak13

@nej: might be the best vigilante film since the boondock saints. -w-
@pentium: good luck. :\ and i'd offer to let you borrow my scanner, but that means you'd have to rip the doujin apart :3

so i lost one of my patterns, and i'm gonna have to download one off the net. :\

ya think you can torrent patterns? :\
click to make it bigger