Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I lol'd heartily. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

You know those days where you want to punch somebody in the face? Well, today was kind of like that:

It was the last 30 minutes before the end of my shift, and some stuff had turned up for me to clean. It wasn't much at all; it would have probably taken 15 minutes at the most...if it wasn't for the fact that cleaning ladies decided now was the time to block me from the room because she felt the floor absolutely needed to be mopped (Which it didn't; it was practically spotless all day). Thus, it took me a while longer getting out; which, since there was stuff I wanted to do when I got off, was quite annoying.

@Red: Now that's what I call trolling. Two thumbs up to the guys who did that

Bella

Mission: Accomplished.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

I thought I was done for on the written portion... but then the computer said I passed... then I thought I was done for on the driven portion, what with my jittery-nervousness-induced sloppiness.... but I passed... I got 80 out of a 100 on both portions (which is the cutoff for passing).

Quote from: stewartsage on June 06, 2011, 11:13:14 AM
Go for it, not like they summarily execute you for failing a driver's test once.  Five times tough and they through your corpse in the Connecticut River.

Executed and dumped in a river would be more pleasant than taking that test again... ;___;'

Nichi

@Bella:

That's close to what I passed with on the driving portion. I probably would have done better had I not been so tired after a long day, but hey; I have my license

NejinOniwa

BRO-ya,
you are now truly worthy of your name. =w=
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

Well, Katarina came over today. It was a lot less romantic than I hoped, due to her apparent mindset today or whatever and that we had to run errands in town for most of her visit (yeahhhh) ... but still incredibly fun.

+medium cuddling
+short holding of hands
+2 hugs, one being pick up hug

perhaps this was because she apparently had things to do on Fanfiction.net? She kept getting up from the couch every 10 or so minutes to check it again.
Oh well, an average visit, nothing groundbreaking.

Nichi

That's good; at least your day wasn't quite as mildly irritating as mine

Dr. Kraus

Congrats Bells!

I have just finished the last assignments of my sophomore year of high school and will be going into my 3 year after the summer break.

HALF WAY DONE, COLLAGE IS UP NEXT.

Krizonar

Yeah, sorry about your day.

I guess I should not be disappointed about mine, it was fairly nice... average, just sometimes things seemed... off

Nichi

At least it was generally a decent day for me; nothing rage-inducing, just some minor annoyances that slowed me down

Krizonar

Was flipping through TV channels.

Flipped through 4 in a row that combined, said;

The. Sexual. Debt. Crisis.

lol

Chocofreak13

@kriz: that would be the most awesome documentary ever. -w-
@bella: great! now you can drive yourself here!
@red: reposted on facebook.
@pentium: sorry to hear you had a crappy day. have some ice cream. you'll feel better.
@kraus: go for eet~~~

connection seems to be alright tonight; experiencing problems finding transport for my future piano. :\

there's boxes covering the floor of my room. boxes, and a PC that'll have windows ME on it in the next few days. i put up all the posters i had lying around, and started putting up the electric again. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: Are you unpacking or packing for something?

Anyway, I'm hoping tomorrow won't be as crappy...and I think I'll have some ice cream in a little bit

Dr. Kraus

Well, iOS 5 is coming out with some nice new apps and "THE MOTHERFUCKING APPLE CLOUD OF STEVE JOBZ FACE" which will actually not lose all the songs I've ever bought because they will be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loXxn7dMQYE

and Lion will only cost $30 so I can buy a copy to have in case a client messed up their Macintosh -.-;

Chocofreak13

@kraus: have fun!
@pentium: i'm cleaning, so to get stuff out of the way i moved it into boxes. :3

oh yeah, 2 things i should mention:
1. a floppy drive bit me today. :\
2. there's a new official windows -tan.
click to make it bigger