Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Almost got touhou running on my PSP, more news to come (This is with out custom firmware aswell!)

Chocofreak13

you missed:
a nerd war
a wave of people showing off their tech in MPT (so, almost another nerd war)
2 people returned
people complaining that there's too much insta-posting going on (RAGE)
bella's dog got sick, then got well
dr. who
hippie skirt
grotesque amounts of 4-C powdered ice tea
aaaand.......that might be it.

oh, and nej is publishing a book. :3

(ps. you are mistaken. i do not trope. -w-)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You missed...well, everybody covered everything of note.

Still, good to see you back again

Chocofreak13

the muscle twitch is back ><;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

for once, late night tv doesn't yield much. :\
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Quote from: Bella on June 04, 2011, 11:19:39 PM
I'm partial to iced tea. And iced coffee. Even in the middle of winter when it's 10 below out -w-;;

THIS.  I don't like hot drinks all that much.  I'll even eat ice cream in winter.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I mostly drink iced tea, but I'll occasionally make it hot whenever I feel like it

NejinOniwa

Quote from: The BritI don't like hot drinks all that much
BUT...
You're a brit. THAT DOESN'T WORK.

Also, tomorrow is Sweden Day. Waoo.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Checking my e-mail this morning, I found that the person selling that MacBook cancelled their listing because apparently the item is no longer available; screwing over the person who bumped the price to exactly $1 out of my price range.

I'll let this picture sum up my feelings on the outcome

Dr. Kraus

Taking a break from studying for the Math final tomorrow which is always right after a 180 question history final... Last time I melted my brain with the amount of concentration on my history final and didn't do well on my math so I'm going to just concentrate on my Math final because I history final is always easy for being 180 questions.

I've done around 4 hours of studying of math so I'm going to put another 2 hours in after a short 30 minute break.

Nichi

That's why I'm not trying to do too much involving the GED in one sitting; I'm spreading it out to keep my brain from overheating.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 05, 2011, 05:16:16 PM
That's why I'm not trying to do too much involving the GED in one sitting; I'm spreading it out to keep my brain from overheating.

I don't have this option due to going to public school...

In other news, look what got announced for August 13!

Red-Machine

No, that's just an event at Comiket.  The full game is a still a ways from completing.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I still say, there are times I wished I had gone to public school instead of being homeschooled; I would have had my diploma ages ago and my master plan would be closer to completion.

Also, I'd bid on this if I had the money. You can't argue with a modern Macintosh retrofitted into the shell of a classic