Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

well, at least you never had a larva infested duck

or a tick infected you.

Chocofreak13

eeww, i'd freak if i saw a roach. ><; (not to sound like a total chick, it's just that bugs in the house gives me the creeps.)

@alex: my cats have been covered in ticks recently, especially the older one. it's at once gross and a little scary (since the older one is thin enough as it is).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Alex: I've never had those, thankfully

@Choco: I don't blame you for acting that way over roaches. When I was younger, I often get picked on by my sister because of how I reacted when I saw one (Her typical reaction was "It's another one of those fuckers again. Get me a shoe; I'll handle it...", which my typical reaction was "Holy shit get that thing away from me! Eek!")

Alex_Reetz

when i was 9, i got poison ivy on 93% of my body. afterwards, i can not be effected by it anymore. : D yay bodily adaption!

and when i was same age, i learned leeches are the scariest thing i have ever seen, and even paid a dude 5.00 usd just to get it away from me.

-then i got attacked by a sea lamprey. 0_0

http://www.biog1105-1106.org/labs/deuts/medianew/lamprey_mouth_3.jpg

protip: those little feelers on its lips also suck blood/attach to you.

Chocofreak13

it might also be because i've never encountered one.

and bugs in general creep me out.....

@alex: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SHOW ME THAT I'M ALREADY FREAKED OUT TONIGHT NOW I'M GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES THANKS A FUCKING LOT
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

Nichi

@Alex: After seeing that sea lamprey, I don't think I'll be going too close to the sea anytime soon...

@Choco: I used to see them more when I was younger, although the frequency has greatly decreased over the past few years, thankfully. I'd mention one type to watch out for that's thankfully rare in my area (One that somehow manages to be even worse than the normal kind because of one additional ability)...but after what Alex posted, I think we've all had enough nightmare fuel for tonight.

Chocofreak13

*F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FAAAAAALCOOOOON PUUUUUNCH~~!!!!*

@pentium: i'm already squeezing my vincent plushie. no more scary/creepy. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

@pentium: lol, it also looks like a vagina.

you can feeeeeellllllll it.

Chocofreak13

@alex: just when i think you can't get more annoying/offensive, you top my expectations. ><;;; for the love of god, stop.
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

@ choko:

lul, u mad?

Nichi

@Alex: Wait...WAAAA-

Alex_Reetz

Chocofreak13

so i think this girl on robot chicken has a windows sweater. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I haven't watched Robot Chicken in a long time; mainly because I can never catch it when it's on, and I forget to go to the website to see the newest episode.

Anyway, I better go to bed now. I have work again in the morning...and hopefully, since it's not a holiday and all the departments I take care of will be open, I'll actually have more to do instead of being finished before I'm even half-way to my lunch break