Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

I like it... she seems... flirty and open. Me likes  8)
Iz a happy kitten.

Nichi

@Krizonar: You really need to share some of your knowledge with me; so maybe it'll help me get a girlfriend

Chocofreak13

always interesting when an outside force influences your speech and such. i started talking with a southern accent in the shower once and when i got out i couldn't stop. ^^;

i just need to take a break from taipei for awhile, though. i think i'm getting addicted.... @__@;

@kriz:
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah. I remember my sister and I watched so much Monty Python and Blackadder one time that both of us where talking in British accents for the rest of the day. Well, I still have that happen from time to time

Also, I remember how a few years back, I could impersonate Ozzy Osbourne pretty well when I was sleepy

Bella

@Kari: When I was little I once talked with a Southern accent (on and off) for a few days. It got on my parents' nerves after awhile and they told me to cut it out. .__.

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 23, 2011, 08:43:23 PM
@Krizonar: You really need to share some of your knowledge with me; so maybe it'll help me get a girlfriend

I've only had one relationship that's gotten past the flirting stage so I probably shouldn't be giving advice... but I hold the belief that finding somebody involves tons and tons and tons and tons of luck and will probably only happen when you aren't looking for it or want it. And then the next thing you know, you do, cause you know you've found somebody you really like a lot. ;W;

Chocofreak13

@bells: almost accurate, but a little less luck.

you gotta make yourself available, but the real relationships just sorta fall in your lap. :3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Bella on May 23, 2011, 09:49:28 PM
I've only had one relationship that's gotten past the flirting stage so I probably shouldn't be giving advice... but I hold the belief that finding somebody involves tons and tons and tons and tons of luck and will probably only happen when you aren't looking for it or want it. And then the next thing you know, you do, cause you know you've found somebody you really like a lot. ;W;
Yes, I wasn't looking for her. I wasn't even interested in a relationship and suddenly BAM, I WANT THIS GIRL. We met completely by accident! I had seen her but had never talked to her.

Nichi

I hope that getting my GED and a full time job will trigger the necessary event flags to meet and begin a social link with the right lady...
...And I just made myself sound like Konata

Chocofreak13

:3
that's all i have to say.
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I need some event flags in my life right now.  Hopefully it'll be for the loli route.

/joke mode
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

You know, my Konata moment last night is making me want to watch Lucky Star again. I have the box set, but it's a matter of getting to it right now...

UPDATE:
And on a unrelated matter, I just got sent home from work because I apparently wasn't dressed professionally...even though I haven't changed how I've dressed for work since I started 1 and a half years ago. Thankfully, I'm getting off on a warning and an opportunity to head home and get a "clean" shirt...something my boss didn't seem very thrilled about (He seemed to have a look of disappointment on his face when I wasn't fired on the spot). Now if you excuse me, I need to learn how to use my mom's iron and get back to work.

I'll post a pic of how I was dressed when I get off, for those who want to see what they where complaining about (Which, after how long I've been there, I'm surprised they're just now complaining about it; making me think my boss is trying everything in his power to get me fired. All the reason to get my GED faster)

Chocofreak13

jeez, what the hell is this guy's problem?

also, ironing isn't that hard. you just need to make sure that you set it to the appropriate setting for what you're ironing (most irons say on there what goes with what, for example the iron here has a setting for cotton, nylon, polyester, linen, silk, etc)., that, and make sure it's filled with water.

and don't touch it. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Was in Uppsala today, ate dinner with the family celebrating my parents' Silver anniversary (25th). Spoke a lot about the student life that awaits me.
Uppsala is fucking beautiful, by the way.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

oh wow, that's so sweet! ^^ congratulations to your parents, we were actually just discussing my grandparents' silver anniversary earlier today, since we found some commemorative glasses in the basement. ^^

Uppsala sounds pretty. pics? :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on May 24, 2011, 03:15:30 AM
I need some event flags in my life right now.  Hopefully it'll be for the loli route.

/joke mode

"Why don't you have a seat?"