Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Although, I think I figured out the source of your powers...

Chocofreak13

no one can figure out master's powers. he's as enigmatic as the universe itself.

though, i must say, he's more sane than me. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sometimes, I stop and question my own sanity...but then I have a Dr. Pepper and go about my day

Chocofreak13

what is "sane" anyway? how do i know i'm crazy? and if you tell me i am, how do i know YOU'RE not crazy? what IS reality, anyway?

i'm not hurting anyone. i just ask to be left alone in my personal reality.

[insert deep philosophical arguements here]
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm normal; everybody else is crazy

Chocofreak13

i'm crazy. most people are too.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Of course, what is "normal" and "right"? If it's wrong and abnormal for me to like Doctor Who and still use Windows 2000, among other things, than I don't think I want to be right

Bella

I'm not crazy, I'm just really neurotic with perhaps a touch of schizotypical personality disorder and/or depression (though the latter is doubtful, since it implies hopelessness; and I've almost never felt hopeless). 'v'

Some people find this charming however, and I have fun with it, so I'll stay the way I am thank you very much.

zjhentohlauedy

been sick the whole day yesterday >3>

39.5C fever and all that DX

i haven't been this sick in a long while >3<
My my, aren't you lovely~

Nichi

@zen: Hopefully you'll start feeling better; running a fever is not fun

Chocofreak13

i haven't had a fever in years, which confuses my brother, since fevers are a normal part of being sick.

also haven't had the flu or strep in years. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I'm actually not insane at all. I just understand things that YOU OTHER PEOPLE DON'T! SO IN A WAY, YOU'RE ALL INSANE - I'M THE ONLY NORMAL PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!

...maybe. :3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Choco: Because flu shots are required at work, I haven't gotten a flu in years either. I also don't think I've had a fever since I was little, and usually get over things like colds very quickly...unlike my sister; who gets sick easily and is down for days

@Nejin: How can we be sure you're sane?

NejinOniwa

In case you didn't notice, that was the Standard Madman's Defensive Speech...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Paul

Concert yesterday was the best thing ever. Those guys made me see the light.