Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Sorry, oh legendary panda....  ^___^

I'll agree to all points but the "legendary" part.  Nearing 500 posts, I think you deserve the title.  ^_-

Oh, and what's the matter Pitkin....?  '__'

NewYinzer

QuoteOh, and what's the matter Pitkin....? '__'

I dunno. The only reason I can think of is that our forum is a kind of "frontier" forum. We are one of the few English-speaking forums that feature OS-Tans. The only other I know of is WAKAchan/iichan (http://www.wakachan.org/os/). We are small compared to the mighty Nijiura, Futaba, and 4chan. It makes you think.

panda

Am I missing some thing?

C-Chan

BWA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!  ^V^

Fufufu... Now that I think about it, didn't NewYinzer also lobby for a C64-tan?  ^-^

[Just kidding, but still made me laugh.]  ^.^

NewYinzer

Quotehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/PandaMan2/untitled456.jpg

Am I missing some thing?

This is what you are missing:

QuoteTalking about disappearing... why do I get the chills when entering? It's like a hollow wind blowing within the borders of our forum. *shivers*

Work for myself, grrr... I miss the university already. *rests his head on the table*

panda

wouldn't it have been just as easy to quote that?

SleepyD

Quotewouldn't it have been just as easy to quote that?

what's done is done. no need to make it more complicated.

Still in the Philippines.  I'll be back this weekend... provided I get over my jetlag quickly.  Which shouldn't be a problem if I set my watch to the local time at my destination and sleep accordingly...

hm... what else to say...
panda, your images in one of those pages back there took a very VERY long time to load.  I'm back in the world of a 56k connection heh

Anyhoo, I can't stay long... using the phone line for too long might get me in trouble.

See you guys later!

C-Chan

WAI!  SleepyD is....!  ^V^

....um,......... sort of back......  -v-'

Darknight_88

Quote from: "SleepyD"
hm... what else to say...
panda, your images in one of those pages back there took a very VERY long time to load.  I'm back in the world of a 56k connection heh

And that reminds me...My ISP duplicated my connection speed the last week!!!! from 512kbps to 1MB!!! (though, Azureus reached speeds of 170kb/s!!!!). But...looks like the general duplication caused problems for their servers, as there have been some connections problems since 3 days ago (and today in morning the connection dropped almost to the level of 56kbps...lol

NewYinzer

QuoteAnd that reminds me...My ISP duplicated my connection speed the last week!!!! from 512kbps to 1MB!!! (though, Azureus reached speeds of 170kb/s!!!!). But...looks like the general duplication caused problems for their servers, as there have been some connections problems since 3 days ago (and today in morning the connection dropped almost to the level of 56kbps...lol

Not me. I love my cable broadband connection. It has served me well for these past few years.

panda

QuoteQuote from : C-Chan

WAI!  SleepyD is....!  ^V^

....um,......... sort of back......  -v-'

A sip of rum makes you really sleepy. . .

NewYinzer

QuoteA sip of rum makes you really sleepy. . .

Must stay awake. Must stay awake for South Park.
Must...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

panda

did you come from /b/ ?

NewYinzer

Quotedid you come from /b/ ?

No. I come in peace from the Planet of the Apes. Seriously, I was kidding. This is the topicless thread, right?

panda