Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I'd love to find myself at least a first generation Intel-powered iMac or even a G5, but they're a little too far out of my price range right now...

Chocofreak13

i'd like a mac in general (besides my ipod, Gothy). :\
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

So i bought a saber alter figma.

20 seconds in the arm snaps..
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

They don't exactly have to "let" me go anywhere. True, they (as were I) were very against my little sister's idea of going to Israel, but the reasons for that is a bit more understandable...still, she probably would've gone if the economics hadn't let out for her.
In any case, it's not a case of permissions. Ofc they care, but I'm not under their legal supervision anymore, so as long as it doesn't involve things that are obviously dangerous (or neeting or borrowing huge amounts of money from them or something), they're usually very supportive.

And the feud is composed by my aunt (clone's mom) going batshit at my sister due to not being able to run her over with her negotiation techniques due to my sister using Gandhi hax when arguing (i.e, NOT arguing) with her about things concerning her graduation party (as well as clone's and a cousin from the third family of the clan who lives with clone), drama ensues, et cetera.

Not gonna go into it in depth, but I'm somewhat annoyed.
Some. What.
>:[

In other rich bastard news, we put our boat yacht Boat in the water today. All works well, however we will need to reconfigure the buoy's positioning in order for anchorage to work properly.
Tomorrow: More boatery action. YAR!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I usually don't have to ask my parents to go anywhere, but the frown upon my "unnecessary driving" (Like how, when I still had my Omni, I'd often set out on crazy adventures)

Anyway, I'm over at my sister's house right now, watching some old Power Rangers. I feel old...

Paul

BIG CONCERT TOMORROW!!!! *gasp*

Nichi

A concert for who? If it by some chance happens to be not just who, but The Who, I'll be jealous

Paul

Explosions In The Sky in Berlin (driving 700 km just to see them) :D

Nichi

Never heard of them. What are they like?

Krizonar

oh my gosh, she kissed me  :-[

Bella

Your emote makes it sound so unfortunate, Kriz. .__.;;

I spent all day alternating between sleeping, crying, crying, eating, crying, walking, crying, and planning/plotting this trip/vision quest to Washington DC I'd like to take this summer. Before rail travel is forever ruined by terrorists or some shit. =__='

Krizonar

I just tilted her chin up, looked at her eyes and moved in for a cheek kiss, but she had other ideas. She turned her head and leaned forward, making us... kiss... kiss.

Her lip balm is nice...
she's nice... /stares off at something, mumbling

Dr. Kraus

Why Cry bella?

Anyway, I went airsofting today and received many welts on my left hand while scarring the crap out of my friends uncle when I went around a corner and my 1911 was in his face. In other news, I'm going to draw now and then scan the drawing and put it somewhere! yay!

Nichi

The weather's making me feel sleepy; I nearly passed out on the couch at my sister's house this afternoon because of how tired I felt...but, I had a pretty good day otherwise

Chocofreak13

i've noticed recently that i seem to be in the habit of ritually overheating myself.......

dunno if this is healthy, but it makes me sleepy and helps my back. :\
click to make it bigger