Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfamille

That boy's very familiar to some anime or a game....i dunno.

Thanks anyway :)

CaptBrenden

QuoteQuote from : destroyrhawk

meh, I'm trying to find out what anime character I would be best at cosplaying at when I do go to an anime convention.  I'm a big guy so something Ed from FMA wouldn't work (requires a smaller body). Maybe I haven't watch enough anime yet to find a character to cosplay as

If I were to cos play the only guy I think I could pull of is Sosuke form Full Metal Panic :P Tho with him its practicly not cos play, we are pretty much alike
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

destroyrhawk

I got an idea, I think I would cosplay for a great Mario.  That sounds fun to make and cosplay in since I am more towards nintendo.

CaptBrenden

I got an idea, I think I would cosplay for a great Mario.  That sounds fun to make and cosplay in since I am more towards nintendo.

There arnt too many good characters for guys to cosplay if you ask me. Tho if I were to do aa video game guy, it would be Leon for RE4, the cubes best game :D

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden
There arnt too many good characters for guys to cosplay if you ask me. Tho if I were to do aa video game guy, it would be Leon for RE4, the cubes best game :D

That's hot! I approve Leon <3

Are you kidding? There's like.. millions of awesome guys just waiting to be sewn, tee hee hee.

I like guys who cosplay o.o it means they have a creative and fun side to them, hehehe.
So cute it\'s deadly!

destroyrhawk

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"

Meh, if I was thinner and had an average body build it would open more options for me.  Or maybe I should try to recreate a ninja suit to be a ninja seen in naruto (konoha style of course) and get a leaf village headband from a retailer or something.  I get excited at the thoughts of trying out cosplay ^^

CaptBrenden

QuoteQuote from : rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden

That's hot! I approve Leon <3

Are you kidding? There's like.. millions of awesome guys just waiting to be sewn, tee hee hee.

I like guys who cosplay o.o it means they have a creative and fun side to them, hehehe.

I look kinda like leon so It wouldnt be a streach, exept due to my current job I got chris hair :P Ill have to wait a few months till im out to let it grow.

Humm come to think of it.. not much sewing is required, heck none at all.  Ive got the fingerless black leather gloves, jeans, black leath shoulder holster, black combat boots, black underarmor t shirt...

Heck all I need is the hair, a brown bomber jacket, and a hot young blond crying for help and Id be in the zone!  Might have to keep that in mind for Sandiego comic con next year.  Tho, Ill have to go to the gym right before to get swelled up -.- Ill have to practice some cool guy one liners! Woo!

CaptBrenden

Great jumping jahosaphat! Great oggly moggly! Gee golly miss molly!!  I just checked the member list and not only had panda caught up to me in number of posts, but surpassed me! this is an OUTRAGE!  Heads will roll!  Something must be done Imediatly! Send in the marines!

Im on duty tonight, so Im very bored as you can all tell.  Up all night (well day over there, but night here) just.... watching the phone.... No movement on the forum....

Perhaps I shall go write in the fanfics area.  That sounds time consuming and fun.

SleepyD

Since I don't want to create a new thread, I'll announce it here:

I'll be gone for... 3 weeks give or take a couple days.

I'm going with family overseas to the Philippines and take a short trip to Singapore while I'm at it.

And due to my relatives' lack of computer literacy over there, and my lack of a laptop of any sort, I don't believe I'll be going online very often, if ever.

See ya laterz.  

(Well, I'll still be here for a couple more hours...)

CaptBrenden

ah, all my jokes about singapore will make sence to you more then anyone else then XD  

Strangely enough 3 weeks about what its gonna take me to get to the states

Yo C-chan!

panda

yo, I'm back

panda added the following  17 minutes after last message :

japanese TV
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v509/PandaMan2/?action=view&current=f5190cc3.flv

rdhdtwns

Pocari sweat is pretty disgusting, I think. I tried it up in Canada and it was mneh. I know some people who enjoy it though.
It's a sports-type drink, like Gatorade, and I'm not a big fan of it either.

But yay you're back!
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

What the fuck is this shit o.O ?

panda

This what you mean capt?

Pocari sweet is good.

not as good as calpis (cowpiss) though.

mmmmm. . . space.

Alfamille

"The nebula rising up out from the black of deceiving lies.
A new star is born, now he brings you the light with his hands untied.
They tried so hard to follow, but no one can.
Inside you are so hollow, you'll understand...

Hey!
Nothing you can say!
Nothingââ,¬â,,¢s gonna change what youââ,¬â,,¢ve done to me!
Now itââ,¬â,,¢s time to shine!
Iââ,¬â,,¢m gonna take whatââ,¬â,,¢s mine while youââ,¬â,,¢re burning inside my light.

I gave and you take and I waited for you, but I made a mistake.
Itââ,¬â,,¢s clear that your fear is so near because I see the look on your face.
You tried to hold me under, I held my breath.
Alone and now you wonder what I possess...

Hey!
Nothing you can say!
Youââ,¬â,,¢re gonna burn in the light.
Hey!
Nothing you can say!
Iââ,¬â,,¢m gonna take whatââ,¬â,,¢s mine while youââ,¬â,,¢re burning inside my light!"

Click to listen >>>  http://www.freewebs.com/alfamillion/burninmylight.htm

Still loving that entrance theme for a 2 years now....bleh.