Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaereth

Toki
You are mistaken already)) When you sad that you like girls, I thought that you are a boy :rolleyes:  :D
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

You're approaching this from the wrong angle... -w-;
YOU'RE GOING TO CRASH YOUR SPACECRAFT!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vaereth

Year may be) She sad it so really like a true boy:rolleyes:
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Chocofreak13

in my mind, unless otheriwise noted (as with capitan and toki) everyone here is male. :3

except me. ;]

Added after 3 minutes:

EDIT: i've been mistaken for a boy before, but it was from behind and i was walking with a former friend, james. (yes, nejin, he's the one i told you about. he's got at least waist length [if not longer] brown hair.)

you guys have seen my haircut; it's like 2k. i got mistaken when i was 14-15 (2-3 yrs ago) and my hair was still short, but more of a bob-ish cut, maybe a bit more of a pixie cut. and all brown. :3

i've been mistaken for a teacher too.....in freshman year.....in may....when i was wearing all black (tripp pants and a one piece shirt)....and a fleece green and blue cat hat......by some dumb middle schoolers.
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Even when I had very short hair I was never mistaken for a boy. However people have been way wrong with guessing my age!

I remember back when I was 15, someone thought I was only 11! It was also that same year when some visitors were over looking at my family's house to be sold and the people there thought that I was the woman of the house! o_o

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"in my mind, unless otheriwise noted (as with capitan and toki) everyone here is male. :3

except me. ;]

YOU FORGOT AURORA

Sorry, old meme, I know.

EDIT: Can't remember a time I was ever mistaken for the opposite sex, but I was told that I would make a cute girl (I think that was more a rib about my lips than anything else ><; ).  As I got older, I was commonly mistaken for being older than I was, thanks to my thinning hair + facial hair.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

wat? i thought she said she was a guy awhile back!!!

omg, aurora-sama, i'm sou sorry :'[
click to make it bigger

Smokey

HAHAHA!!!![/evil laugh]
Well, i have been able to make people think i am older than i am since i was about 15, wich comes in handy with the legal drinking age and all....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

what's the drinking age there? ik it's 16 in switzerland, and 21 here. (of course i would know my two resident countries)

but isn't it lower there than the US? like 18 or something?
click to make it bigger

Smokey

for beer and anything with alcohol percentage of up to ~10% it's sixteen years (wich is also the minimum age to buy tobacco) and for hard liquor it's 18...(wich is also the minimum driving age and the minimum age to be able to join the armed forces, seeing a pattern, anyone? ^_^)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

i like the laws over there. that way, if you're an alchoholic, then you'll find out before you get on the road. :3
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Heh, there's a new trend among the teens nowadays; Comadrinking, where 10-16 year-olds drink so much, they pass out and have to go to the ER... I personally think those kids should be denied medical care or be treated in a prison hospital, where they can stay untill they are officially adult, Tax-law-aduls, that's 21 YO...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

there was a news article about a kid in norway who played warcraft for 24 hrs straight--no breaks--and he had to be hospitalized after he passed out. xD

needless to say his dad's monitoring his gameplay more closely now....
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

There have even been reports of people who dropped dead after playing WoW for days at a time!

I don't know what to say about that. -__-

IanDanKilmaster

I do... DAMN KIDS *waves fist curmudgeonly*

I keed, I would say most of those people are actually around my age, so yeah -__-;.  Still, I have very little remorse or sorrow for someone dying or getting hurt as a result of their own stupidity.  This may come off as harsh, but to me it's just natural selection at work...

The Choice of a New Generation.