Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Vaereth"Have you got any "stars" in your eyes after it?

He's a Jukebox Hero

Okay, that's enough OT from me, XD.  Really though, we're all in Topicless now, let's try to keep it all there...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Ah, yes... OT again...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

This topic was ON TOPIC SO HARD that it was impressive and frightening. The spasm of OT... I am not sure but I think it made me feel relief.

Toki could never be a mod ^-^;; She would turn everyone into cats.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

And we're OT again... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

oh pardon me I thought Neji is a girl (very and realy sorry about this)
Nah, don't worry, I'm used to it...
...gotta be one of the first times it's happened to me on the 'net though. Who knows how many times it's happened to me IRL though...damn.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Got that too, when i had long hair... funny at first, but it bores quickly...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

I dunno why I thought that you a girl  :rolleyes:  May be cuz of cute poster   ;012
Same here about hair. I wear short hair and everyone says "what a cute boy" when meet me for the first time :D
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

Waist-length blond hair carries some weight...

...in many ways. >_>

Smokey

yep, yep.... i know all about it...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Hm, never thought it can ;018
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

I was referring to the fact that it both carries quite much symbolic value, as well as being plain heavy (especially after taking a shower -w-)

Aurora Borealis

I'm pretty good at guessing other users' genders but I've been wrong before.

At first I thought that C-Chan (a former OSC member) was female because of the -chan suffix and I thought that Capt.Brenden was male (and I didn't know otherwise until recently)! ^^;

Smokey

No C-Chan is a piggy... ^_^
But everyone makes such mistakes... i thought you were a d00d a loong time, Aurora....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I wanna be mistaken for a boy too!! No one ever does T^T
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

I just generally avoid making mistakes in the first place by simply not assuming things...