Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

I don't know what hayate is! And I totally wasn't off topic. At the time I wasn't a girl I was a hamster and I was stating this. Maybe I was a girl hamster I dunno, but I'm a girl again yay ^_^
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

You're seriously pulling the DragonVSHamster joke without even having watched Hayate? I have hardships believing you, girl!

Also you seem to be getting pretty much raep'd by Cockle there...ganbare ~v~ *whistles*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

Must... resist... must... resist...

Bah, Toki's too cute. I wouldn't do anything to her~
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Toki

Ehhh~ I'm not that cute! How do you know! Kyaa!! * faint *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Give it up Toki, we've all seen your DA account :P.

EDIT:  And let's not forget your avi, which, if I'm not mistaken, you made yourself :P.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

yeah but thats all drawings, I could be a liar. o3o or wishful thinkering.

Added after 47 seconds:

I... just realized... I can't see my signature o.o
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Look what I found in the animu guide:

QuoteMoe - See also: Toki-post

:P

QuoteI... just realized... I can't see my signature o.o

You too?  Does moe break our signature posting thingy?

Cockleshell

Apparently it does ;;

I WANT MY SIGNATURE TO WORK
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Toki

Waah ;-; waah wah.

I just realized that IanDan-kun was teasing me. What a meanie >.>;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

I'm going to have to drag you two to Tsubashi-sempai or Fedora-dono to fix this:P?

Okay I'm forwarding you to the standard IT questions:

*musters Irish accent*
Have you tried turning it off then on again?
Are you sure it's plugged in?

Pardon, I'm only kidding.  Seriously though, have you guys got javascript disabled?  Are you getting any error messages from the Control Panel?  Are you getting any feedback from the Control Panel?  What exactly is happening when you change sigs?

QuoteI just realized that IanDan-kun was teasing me. What a meanie >.>;

That's just what I do... please don't be offended, li yo...

btw. I thought you said the problem was solved Cockle o__O?

Toki

Hyuu... I can see it when I visit my profile page o_o Of course, all of this is happening because I'm a woman. * goes back to kitchen *

Tee hee, ii yo ne~
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

AHA, you've both been using Quick Reply!

Obvious solution is obvious -__-...

EDIT: [facepalm]Not so obvious, I can still see my own sig (I just quick replied).[/facepalm]  Oh and we are really, really OT...

What the hell is going on here?

Cockleshell

I am pretty guilty of using quick reply for 90% of my posts... It's... quick.

I WANT A SIGNATURE ;O;

Smokey

In your control panel, you can tick a box that enables your sig to be posted automatically when you reply, even quickreply...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

Ok.. I tried that. Let's see if it works~
edot: YAAAY -dances all over her keyboard- dsjndfjkglsdfg