What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Quotesocial networking
How 'bout a cup of RAGE with that?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

I think that social networking sites are overrated. I never could understand their appeal.

RandiNinja

Girly girls tends to use the internet for Friendster, chat or something like that....

But maybe there's someone "girly" girl who use the internet to hang arround here so much.... ^_^

NejinOniwa

QuoteI never could understand their appeal.
Their only appeal is when /i/ trolls them. HAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH *breaks keyboard*

IanDanKilmaster

Did the Demon eat my post?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Maybe. I eat many things. How so?

IanDanKilmaster

Gah, you see I typed this post about how great it was every thread was going OT for the day.  Then I proceeded to go all Freudian explaining the whole "Social Networking Users vs. Regular Internet Users" thing.  It was all very thought-provoking and funny and I could've sworn I posted it here and now it's gone.  Perhaps I misclicked or something, yeesh my head hurts from trying to follow all these posts, ha.

NejinOniwa

*pats head*
There, there.
It happens to us all.

Smokey

crap, that sounded like a good post...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

So for brevity's sake, and since it feels like Canti is about to grow from my head, I will just shorten what I said earlier.  Basically you have this group of people who simply treat online interaction as merely an extension of their real life, so they post every little tidbit about themselves on a profile and detail every boring event with a blog.  On the other end of the spectrum, you have people who mainly use forums as a way to interact online (or for some people interact, period) and appreciate the anonymity it affords them.  Of course, there is room for overlap, but I think this serves the best generalization for them.

Oh and while does strain my brain, it amuses me when things go OT like this, hahaha.

Smokey

only social interaction is online = FAIL
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

girly-girls make my skin crawl.

and my heart deserves better than demon-san! >:[

not that demon-san'd want me anyway ;-;
click to make it bigger

RandiNinja

Quotenot that demon-san'd want me anyway ;-;
*pats head*
Poor Chocofreak13 ^_^
ganbare.... makeruna....

Cockleshell

-patpats choco- I'll be your friend. :(
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.