Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Yeah, it's a darn shame...
Now nobody can enjou that lush hair anymore... :(
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

OS-tan collections.. if we arnt off topic, the end of the world has come...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Quotethe end of the world has come...
Oh, that? Hey, don't sweat it, we've endured that a few times.

-w-

I guess.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well, long hair is sort of gender related...In a role-model-stereotype-kinda way
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

hair and clothes are two things that should be, and mostly are,  gender neutral.

as for you people, men with long hair?? 0_0 .............sexy.......

don't shun the hair! it be awesome! i've known many a dude with longer hair. (the male-type person i plan to force into a shotgun wedding when the two of us come of age has shoulder-length blonde hair. :3 )

wait.....it's longer than mine! cool! xD
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Awesome, a shotgun-weddin'....
It be usually the pappie organisin' such things... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

by shotgun wedding do you mean your going to hold him at gun point untill he does it? :P

I personaly disagree about hair tho. I personaly dont like the long haired pretty boy look.  Guys look best with short hair. Its stylish and tactical :P

And some clothes are neutral, but some arent.   Dresses and the like, skirts, frilly things,  arent usually accepted on guys by society in majority. Heck it usually brings hate and ridicule.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Quotetactical
You're boring, captain. -,-

Smokey

well since i have my hair short again, i do get mistaken for a girl a lot less... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Well, I'm a girl.

Nothing much to say except I have short black hair because I got it buzzcut in the summer. I can't say I'm a girly girl because I'm not.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

I've never had long hair before, not that I didn't want it, but I'd usually get nagged into getting a trim whenever it approached neck-length.  Of course, there's also the problem of my hair growth slowing whenever it reaches a certain length, but I guess due to my ever-thinning hair having it long would probably look awful anyway.  All in all, I envy the long-haired, but I'll stick to covering mine under a beanie.

Also, shotgun weddings, those are real... at least here in the south -__-.  Proof positive that abstinence-only education = FAIL.

The Choice of a New Generation.

RandiNinja

There's female in this forum... confirmed!!

I'm shocked!! ;015  

But this forum is about os-tan and such... then i guess only boys like this kind of topic!

It seems i'm wrong about it.... ^_^

NejinOniwa

Hey, both Aurora and Bella are girls too, and they're two of the heaviest contributors around here. The rules of the internet do not apply here. -w-

Smokey

Rules.....like-eeh stereotypes? :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

DELIVERY.

Particularly, rules 28, 29 and 37 in this case.

Rule 34, however, applies to everything...eventually.