Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Well, I still believe that ladies are precious beings that a gentleman should care for, while still granting her her freedom.
A gentleman should respect a lady and her qualities and he must help her if those qualities prove to be inadequate or inapropriate for the situation, doing so a gentleman should assist in such a way as not to harm the lady's self esteem.
He must protect her against everything he can protect her from unless she wants no protection from it or is she wants to protect herself from it.
A gentleman should stay loyal to his partner, as such he can expect the lady to be loyal to him...
And a gentleman should always remember that a lady is a gift to us from god/nature (whatever you might believe) and thus we should be grateful they exist...

Added after 2 minutes:

ooh! and very, VERY important: A gentleman should never hurt a lady, physically nor mentally! (in case of self defence: your not talking about a lady then, so you may neutralize her with the minimal amount of violence possible)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

;__; I don't like guns. I don't like being in the same room as them, letting alone touching them. Just thinking about holding one and perhaps pointing it at someone makes me sad. I've been in alot of scary bad situations, but I never once thought that a gun or a tazer would make it better.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Well talking usually helps around civilized people...
and i like guns/(x-)bows for the technical and artistic craftmanship...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Yeah... guns are pretty spiffy craftmanship-wise. I do like them aestetically. But it's like asian prostitutes... so pretty... yet so... wrong ;__;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Ive never heard guns compaired to asian prostitutes before.. if we still had our random quote banner at the top of the page that would go on it...

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

*pats the tentical monster on the head*    I guess that answers the old question of what sex tentical monsters are.. i always thought they were male :P

Toki

Well, I don't think we really have a gender. o.o I do have these strange urges to sleep all day and eat everything.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

and most to sex up anime girls.. but your the exeption X3

Toki

Well, I get that urge too, but since they're not real, it's not really an option... o.o;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

have faith X3 one day they will have the technology to give you back your tenticals!

Toki

Oh boy... *-*

I'll get to keep my boobs, right?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

SCHRÖDINGER'S TENTACLE MONSTER WILL STEAL YOUR BOOBS!!!!
...maybe.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS