Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

ITT: Deep Thought

Now were does Earth and White Mice come into this, I wonder?
XD
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well...If you tend to skip of the earths surface and if you have white mice following you around, you're probably a man, with a woman mind....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Smokey

Yeeaaahhhh....My warped, duch logic has found a way to calculate that from those symptoms...But if that happens to you a lot, there's other problems to worry about.....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Oh I've got worse problems than that, don't worry.

...somehow, that sounds a bit wrong... >_>

Smokey

Well...I haven't seen such a case so I can't prove it wrong...ergo: it must be right...:D same as Uncyclopedia's claiming the fact that cats rule the world...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

they rule my apartment at the very least.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

yeah, i know what you mean... i've got an 18 year old cat still ruling the place...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I am a tentacle monster trapped in a school girls body... but they didn't have that option, and I figure boy is the closest thing to a tentacle monster... o-o But I'm a nice, non-raping sort of tentacle monster...

So confusing, nyo @-@
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

._. I love you. XD

Added after 4 minutes:

lol.. wait.. wut?  tentical monster in a school girls body... tentical monster IN a school girls body.....  D:

NejinOniwa

GAH! Shield thine eyes, captain! SUFFER IT NOT TO LIVE, REMEMBER! *sporks at the ready*

CaptBrenden

but a tentical beast if fine too ;_;

Toki

Hweh? Hweh?! ;__; No! Nooo. Although I don't mind being in other girls bodies...

Nonono!!! ;-; * hides face * See, I specifically said I was non-raping... um... um... I promise that it is only my mind in this delicious pre-pubescent body... Ah... ahhh!! Thats just too weird to T-T
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!