Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Quotecurious tho.. I wonder who the macho girls are that selected physicly girl, mentaly boy are. I dont recall any of them anouncing such...
SPOILER!!!

IT'S ACTUALLY C-CHAN

[/sarcasm]
Okay, i have no clue. Any wommenz wanna 'fess up?
If I'm allowed to have a guess...?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Yeah, my sister! shes more manly than most of her boyfriends... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

GARlock DETECTED!!! O_O

nananananananana-na, katamari damashiiiii~..... -w-

Smokey

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"so harsh ._.

Well she's really nice, but you should've seen it.....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

do I sence story coming?

Smokey

Naah it's too simple for that....
She has a intimidating character wich makes her boyfriends go like: yessir, yessir... wich gets boring after about half a year so she breaks up....
If you want a story... I just posted one here

http://ostan-collections.net/topic-701.html

It's both a funny story and a harsh lesson....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Mr. Penguin

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"humm right now 69 voted boy boy... allll rrrrriiigghht... giggidy giggidy!

Sorry, I broke it, 'cause I'm a guy and I voted that I have a male mindset...although not in a lot of areas. I kind of like being a guy, but as you can plainly tell by picking a penguin avatar, I have a serious love of adorable things and small animals. I don't do sports, I try not to speak crudely, I enjoy reading a good book and...I will admit to crying during emotional parts in anime. .-. Anime affects me more than real life does.

I am the confidant, the counselor, the middle man. I have had people I don't even know talk to me about their problems, and I usually see positive results when I help out. So it's not all that bad. I just don't follow the atypical male mindset, and therefore I don't register on the radars of many atypical girls.
[/size]
Signature in progress, please hold.

nagato

Quote from: "Mr. Penguin"
Quote from: "CaptBrenden"humm right now 69 voted boy boy... allll rrrrriiigghht... giggidy giggidy!

Sorry, I broke it, 'cause I'm a guy and I voted that I have a male mindset...although not in a lot of areas. I kind of like being a guy, but as you can plainly tell by picking a penguin avatar, I have a serious love of adorable things and small animals. I don't do sports, I try not to speak crudely, I enjoy reading a good book and...I will admit to crying during emotional parts in anime. .-. Anime affects me more than real life does.

I am the confidant, the counselor, the middle man. I have had people I don't even know talk to me about their problems, and I usually see positive results when I help out. So it's not all that bad. I just don't follow the atypical male mindset, and therefore I don't register on the radars of many atypical girls.
[/size]

That second paragraph is similar to how I am. The first paragraph differs only slightly (I practice karate and I rarely if ever cry) Though anime does affect me more then real life and is more likely to put me in the mindset of crying without actually doing so.
Feb 4th 2008. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

"you wanna tangle red?" Stephen Colbert
"I wanna tangle." Conan O\'Brian
"How do you want to settle this?" Stephen Colbert
"I want to settle this a civilized way... with violence, violence ladies and gentlement." Conan O\'Brian
"Lets do it. Come on. I am going to kick your ass." Stephen Colbert.

Smokey

That's yous soft side guys... I got the same thing (only I'd cry seeing an animal die like in the Lion King, when a human dies I tend to get really unsensitive and cynical)
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

there is a difference between being sensitive and feminin :P

NejinOniwa

And the difference is called...
TESTOSTERONE.
Aka, teenager hormone. XD

Smokey

If you have ever seen a hot babe and thought "Hell, yeah! I'd bang her brains out, anytime!" Then it's pretty safe to say that your a man, through and through...So you could still have a pretty feminine, sensitive side, but thats just part of the whole'.....
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

naw,  :P gender identity has nothing to do with sexual preference.  Now if you enjoy having a shlong and dont weaing pretty dresses chances are your mentaly a male.  If  you see a hot girl and feel envy wishing YOU could wear that outfit and not be laughed at or had a body like hers, then you might be mentaly female.

Smokey

Hmmmmmmm, good point... Better way of explaining what I actually meant....
Thanks Fedora-sama