Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

a girl, on the internets? U LAI!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

rdhdtwns

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"a girl, on the internets? U LAI!

*whap*

OI  ;006
So cute it\'s deadly!

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"a girl, on the internets? U LAI!

/me slaps CaptBrenden around a bit with a large trout

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Bluesummers

...I'm a guy, inside and out. Though I like to confuse people into thinking otherwise. ^^;;

I have a friend who's a woman inside, though...he'll make the switch in a couple years. ^^

CaptBrenden

Cool that your cocol with it. and I just noticed..is that 2k kun in your avi?  normaly just see him wearing a suit...

Bella

Physically a girl...mentally a girl, just a little tomboyish ;)

CaptBrenden

ZOMG GIRLZ ON THE INTERNETZ!  this is not possible!! XD

*runs from kami-tux*

Exa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"ZOMG GIRLZ ON THE INTERNETZ!  this is not possible!! XD

CaptBrenden, don't go for anything you see on the internet! ;) That is some silly joke, but I don't think that's funny. Or am I wrong? Anyway, I'm happy that the gender ration is not absolutely one-sided.

NejinOniwa

Post pix plz...

(d'ya catch the reference? ^-^)

The internet is divided. In a LOT of ways. Some ways are bad, stupid and unfunny crap, while some ways are good, funny and filled with general awesome.
But the girl/boy one isn't one of the awesome ones, unfortunately. The awesome list is filled with stuff like, PIE/CAKE, Ninja/Pirate, boybands/metal, stupids/people-who-use-grammar-correctly-but-still-are-kinda-dull/morons/people-who-actually-have-thoughts/marvins.
AND SO ON.

Divisions by gender is one thing i'd like to disappear, especially on the Net. Boys suck, because they don't realize. Well, most don't.
(yes i still discriminate my own gender)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NICCSACC

Gummster

^What he said. But I wouldn't put it so bluntly. But yeah I'm a guy.

Nidas

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"The internet is divided. In a LOT of ways. Some ways are bad, stupid and unfunny crap, while some ways are good, funny and filled with general awesome.
But the girl/boy one isn't one of the awesome ones, unfortunately. The awesome list is filled with stuff like, PIE/CAKE, Ninja/Pirate, boybands/metal, stupids/people-who-use-grammar-correctly-but-still-are-kinda-dull/morons/people-who-actually-have-thoughts/marvins.
AND SO ON.

Divisions by gender is one thing i'd like to disappear, especially on the Net. Boys suck, because they don't realize. Well, most don't.
(yes i still discriminate my own gender)

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

NejinOniwa

Yeah, well, i've got quite many of those.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

gender is male.. not yet an adult but not a child either

Icelilly

Physically: Girl
Mentally: I'm not sure...