Spammers Ho

Started by NejinOniwa, May 06, 2008, 03:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

not OFFICIAL spambot, since this one actually WROTE his posts the old-fashioned way, but he missed the point of the "what's playing" thread and his sig is advertising......plus he has no avi and only 5 posts....

but i'm unsure it's worth a ban YET. give it awhile, see what he does (in my opinion).
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Even if this guy's not ban-worthy, one of the admins/mods/someone who can should change his sig to something less spammy.

Chocofreak13

yeah.......like i said, he's a potential spambot, maybe he just hasn't reached his full potential yet. =\
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

i don't think so.......maybe he's just confused.
click to make it bigger

Fedora-Tan

Spambots gets smarter nowadays :p

Fedora-Tan

Chocofreak13

ugh. why here? v___v;
click to make it bigger

Fedora-Tan

Why what where ?  ;013

NejinOniwa

spammers here, I'm assuming. As to why, well.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Fedora-Tan

Apart updating the forum engine, i don't see other options we have down here...

AFAIR, last time i suggested the idea i think you (all forum) said that you preferred this current version. I don't have many griefs about it so far, it does works ok. If we should update, i would go for SMF forums, still.

NejinOniwa

I wasn't suggesting that in any particular sense...it was less of that, more general whining. Don't take it all too seriously, we'd make a lot more noise if things got bad enough. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Fedora-Tan

Too bad...  ;010

Chocofreak13

^^

i just wonder what compels the spammers to strike HERE. we're bloody NERDS, what would we need a prada purse for?

now, if it were a prada bag of holding.....
click to make it bigger